Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Thats a GOOD thing. NOW they will only go lower. Cant wait to FINALLY PICK up a pair.
pimp.gif

Store around my way has these and Black/Red/Yellow Bakins re-release for $99. I can get them for about $75 now after discount. I am waiting for one more pricedrop on their part and I will get them with the discount.

it is a carbon fiber midfoot plate on the original and it is a plastic midfoot plate on the retro. am i correct?

the white/silver/black/hyperblue cw is up on finishline.they're a must have but on the low of course

i want in but i couldn't really decipher the info.the spot is not the skateparkoftampa.somebody with more info please shed some light on where to cop the1st cw for $65.TIA

Has anyone tried balling in these yet? If they're anywhere as good as the OG, multiple pairs will be copped. The white's are looking so sexy that Iwant to buy a pair right now. However, I'd like to save some money so I'll have to be patient and wait for price drops and discounts. These shoesstarted the whole sneaker craze for me so they're somewhat special.

at first i was excited about these then i saw them in the mall the other day and i will pass so i can scoop the lebron 7's. to many nice kicks dropping atthe same time

Originally Posted by jeremymacky

it is a carbon fiber midfoot plate on the original and it is a plastic midfoot plate on the retro. am i correct?

yeah, that's correct. forgot about actually. was on the fence with the black/blue but i think i'll save my money now
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

These BOMBED. Ill cop when they hit outlets.

Exactly what im doing. I havent seen one person wear these. These will def hit $40 at outlets. Possibly lower in some spots.

Back
Top Bottom