Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

from FNL twitter:...

"@TheBordeauxClub No limit. Spend away."

"@BigDMoney208 They'll be lucky to get even 1! Very limited."

if you'll "be lucky to even get 1"......why not put a limit on them :smh: :smh: :smh:

oh and "BradBerger06 Hopefully by 11:30am but no guarantees. Sometimes things don't go as planned with tech." SMH

devil.gif

What I don't get is how they are taking so long to "update the site" but every Saturday Jordan release they can have it done by 8am. :smh:

laugh.gif

Checked on FNL's Twitter just now and read up the past tweets about these shoes. Whoever runs that Twitter actually responding to some trash talk is hilarious.

I'm wasting my day waiting for sneakers that I have a .01% chance of copping.  

#thiscantbelife

i just saw the shoes in the 'New Arrival' section but it wouldn't let me add to the cart, and now they disappeared. Looks like they're close to going live?

i'm getting too old for this crap. came in to work 45mins late b/c i'm waiting for this site to update at 8 am. Now they talking maybe 11:30

Funny how I priced these at $175-180 shipped, yet people complained too high and rather sit at a PC for hours refreshing and doesnt even guarantee a pair :lol: :rofl: :lol:

welp, I tried to help :lol:

^love u bro but thats 60 ovr retail, thats madden 13 right there, ill play the duck game, if i dont com thru ill holla

$60 over retail? you do know retail+tax+shipping+paypal comes out to roughly $155-160 right?...just saying

and as for Madden....pass...heard nothing but bad things about this years game

^love u bro but thats 60 ovr retail, thats madden 13 right there, ill play the duck game, if i dont com thru ill holla

lol this release is stopping me from playing madden on my off day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom