Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

had 8.5 in my cart by the time i checked out it was gone............................this sucks

YOU HAD MY SIZE TOO...

Michael-scott-no.gif

Ordered 1 pair with DEFDEALS20 and received my order confirmation email. Now it's the waiting game for the shipping confirmation  order cancellation email.
Fixed.

I did the same--got through for a size 11 w/ the $20 off coupon.  $113 shipped.  

I also fully expect it to be canceled.  
laugh.gif
  Back in the Jordan buying days, FNL was a nightmare when it came to that.  

Also, SMH at no 11.5 even being available.  I kinda expected it though.  

didn't bother with the coupons, but I used mr. rebates' 6% off to offset the shipping.

:lol: @ no limit though (even though i only ordered one pair).

time to go back to sleep.

Last edited:
Why are you guys going crazy over these hyperfuse am 90s?  You guys didn't get the re retro retro they've been giving out the last 7 years?  Thought people would want the og instead.  They look pretty clean but damn why make it so limited.  Crazy.  Oh and why are they 119.99 instead of 109.99 or 104.99 like the rest of the hyperfuse am 90s?

Damn FNL had people the last 2hrs 20 mins waiting for this to pop up.  Weird that eastbay didn't get them.

funny thing was it kept saying error when i tried to add to chart, then clicked another size and it worked, then went to cart had like 3 size 11 and a 10.5. cancelled the 10.5 a 2 11 and failed during checkout :rolleyes

Why are you guys going crazy over these hyperfuse am 90s?  You guys didn't get the re retro retro they've been giving out the last 7 years?  Thought people would want the og instead.  They look pretty clean but damn why make it so limited.  Crazy.  Oh and why are they 119.99 instead of 109.99 or 104.99 like the rest of the hyperfuse am 90s?

Damn FNL had people the last 2hrs 20 mins waiting for this to pop up.  Weird that eastbay didn't get them.

28 pages isn't really "crazy" by NT standards...

ordered 2 sz 10.5's and got the email confirmations from fnl and paypal, but then i went and checked the status on paypal and it says canceled, fml! i have been up since 7am cst waiting for them to drop and now my order is cancelled, smh. why do they even accept the payment if the order is just going to be canceled.

ordered 2 sz 10.5's and got the email confirmations from fnl and paypal, but then i went and checked the status on paypal and it says canceled, fml! i have been up since 7am cst waiting for them to drop and now my order is cancelled, smh. why do they even accept the payment if the order is just going to be canceled.

That's the reason Finishline is hated so much.

Checked out with paypal and I got an email from paypal. I decided to log in to paypal but it said the order got canceled :frown: >:

Clicked the link within a second of the tweet.
Size 13 not there.
I'd pay reseller prices at this point.
But even NDC never got their 13s.
So almost no resellers have size 13, under $250 that is.
I guess these just aren't gonna happen for me.

Same here bro. I shoulda just used a CC. They didnt have 11.5 anyway :/
We're on the exact same boat, I needed an 11.5, decided to settle for a 12 and paypal could not come through. I had a CC that probably would have been faster too, never trying with paypal again. 

Super limit the one colorway everybody will want.
The one colorway that will be hyped regardless of production numbers.
The one colorway that will sell out even if they made them in Signature Line GR numbers.
No wonder Nike's stock is tanking with that kind of brilliance.

Last edited:
I was up all morning because i took a wild nap last night and couldnt sleep didnt even know these were going up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom