Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Yep, and if anything, you'd think that would be the first thing they'd address before deploying it for the general public, especially given the reputation they have for overselling.  It's not rocket science, but somehow they've made it seem like it is.

So wait, the Hyperfuse AM1s were back online in a FSR?  

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!  

So it seems like Finish Line has no clue what they're doing when it comes to stocking, which explains why everything is getting oversold. Apparently, they have a list of orders for the Infrared Hyperfuses, and they're "trying to locate the shoe" for each order, meaning this restock comes from stores which received pairs that haven't sold yet. According to the agent I spoke with, the shoe "has been to four different stores and is now in their shipping center in Indiana.

What I got from that phone call is that they have no clue how many pairs are actually out there, if any. My order was placed on November 22nd, the card has been charged, yet they still do not know if my order actually has a pair of shoes. How is this even acceptable for a big name retailer like Finish Line?

Unfortunately that's standard practice for them.  I have to get on the phone with them about my AM1 Hyperfuse order when I get out of work.  I placed my order pretty early on so I'll be a bit annoyed if they cancel on me.  I love how they just randomly cancel orders, but somehow they always seem to ship out orders that the customer cancels the SAME DAY that they place the order.
laugh.gif

Unfortunately that's standard practice for them.  I have to get on the phone with them about my AM1 Hyperfuse order when I get out of work.  I placed my order pretty early on so I'll be a bit annoyed if they cancel on me.  I love how they just randomly cancel orders, but somehow they always seem to ship out orders that the customer cancels the SAME DAY that they place the order.
laugh.gif
I just placed an order for a pair of the AM1 Hyperfuses in an 8.5. Said there were two in stock when I ordered. Fingers crossed.

update:

got the tracking number for the first pair, but the second one got cancelled.

i guess they only had one pair. :\

Thanks for that info, they had my 11.5 left. Website was freezing up in processing, so I called, and they were able to submit my order over the phone. Total=104.99 with CPN# 1115T5PQ1X6. I'll keep fingers crossed for email confirmation.

Believe there's 1 8.5, and 1 10 in stock.

Last edited:
Hey all, sorry I'm new to NT, but I've just spent the last month searching for a pair of Nike air max 90s, white / black / anthracite /club purple, and I ended up finding them on amazon, from a reputable seller, just wondering if anyone could tell me if these are legit, I'm pretty sure they are, but I haven't seen the colour way very often
[/IMG]

Although the Finish Line restock of the Infrareds didn't work, I decided to put an order in for the AM1 Hyperfuses just to see if I could get lucky and they would have a pair. Didn't get any update on the processing or a shipping confirmation from Finish Line, and I get a FNL package at my door a few days ago. If you're still looking for a pair, cop 'em up quick for retail. You never know with FNL's stocking system anymore.

Although the Finish Line restock of the Infrareds didn't work, I decided to put an order in for the AM1 Hyperfuses just to see if I could get lucky and they would have a pair. Didn't get any update on the processing or a shipping confirmation from Finish Line, and I get a FNL package at my door a few days ago. If you're still looking for a pair, cop 'em up quick for retail. You never know with FNL's stocking system anymore.
yeah i got my pair cancelled on both the 90s and the 1 fuses, lol

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out? I sold my pair of sz 10's on ebay because they were too after I bought my size 11s. I sent the shoes and today I get this message

You said that these shoes are 100% legit they r not the real hyperfuse infrared have a different insole with the number 04:03 in em so u can see before u place your foot into em u might have a receipt for the shoes but u probably kept the real ones before I go through further steps I would like to have my money back please

I know the shoes are 100% legit because I bought them from Niketown, isn't the 4:03 only on special edition ones? I'm going to refund him if I can't get him to realize they're legit because I don't want him leaving bad review.

If anyone knows the specific special ones that have the 4:03 it would help me in a potential case. My pair only has the regular nike air, and I assume most do.

EDIT: Just found out only the crooked tongues BBQ version had that correct?

EDIT 2: He realized they were legit, cool guy in the end.

whoever ordered those from you is an idiot. glad he realized it.

Last edited:
loving the hyperfuse considering its summer over here in Australia my pairs are getting plenty of wear in them..

my pairs so far..

The purple pair are ID's I made on my last trip to the USA which even though they are the same size as the others, fit a little bigger

loving the hyperfuse considering its summer over here in Australia my pairs are getting plenty of wear in them..

my pairs so far..

The purple pair are ID's I made on my last trip to the USA which even though they are the same size as the others, fit a little bigger
is that the club purple? i've been looking for real pictures of those, could i get some snaps of those in daylight?

also, would you say they are so big that you have to go down a half size???

How do these feel compared to regular 90's? I have a pair of hyp 1's but never owned the regular pair so i dont know what the difference is. Need these and the livestrongs :smh:

theyre lighter and not as much padding, i think the fit is a little looser than the normal, but i wear a 9 in both.

How do these feel compared to regular 90's? I have a pair of hyp 1's but never owned the regular pair so i dont know what the difference is. Need these and the livestrongs :smh:

Definitely lighter, seem true to size compared to 2010 although I went .5 size up because I didn't know but still fits okay. A lot more breathable due to the mesh. Real nice shoe and glad I got em.

Back
Top Bottom