Nike Air Max 90 -- Infrared (2010 Retro AKA 20th Anniversary)

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

seen any in sacramento?

nerd.gif

We received Grade School sizes today............................. Men sizes should be coming in shortly

We received Grade School sizes today............................. Men sizes should be coming in shortly

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Might be stopping in next Saturday with the FAM. I know we plan to hit up a few spots out there..

Might be stopping in next Saturday with the FAM. I know we plan to hit up a few spots out there..

I think the Foot Action at Southland in Hayward is getting them, not sure when they're releasing them though.  Dude working there said sometime near the end of the month.  I also saw a size 12 at the Shoe Palace at Valley Fair yesterday, but not sure what they have left.  They're also up on bEastbay right now if you want to go that route and the 20% off seems to be working so far.  Ordered my pairs so hopefully they go through.

I think the Foot Action at Southland in Hayward is getting them, not sure when they're releasing them though.  Dude working there said sometime near the end of the month.  I also saw a size 12 at the Shoe Palace at Valley Fair yesterday, but not sure what they have left.  They're also up on bEastbay right now if you want to go that route and the 20% off seems to be working so far.  Ordered my pairs so hopefully they go through.

Are toddler sizes coming out?

Are toddler sizes coming out?

Back
Top Bottom