Nike Air Max 90 -- Infrared (2010 Retro AKA 20th Anniversary)

^^Thanks picked one up after work. They have 4c, 8c, and 9c left. My kid'll love these.

^^Thanks picked one up after work. They have 4c, 8c, and 9c left. My kid'll love these.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

ShoePalace Sacramento sold them way earlier in the month. Punk beezy's. None in Roseville either.
Yeah one of the Arden SP employees told me they sold some of them on the Citrus RD. He said there should be some more on the 24th.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

ShoePalace Sacramento sold them way earlier in the month. Punk beezy's. None in Roseville either.
Yeah one of the Arden SP employees told me they sold some of them on the Citrus RD. He said there should be some more on the 24th.

Punks at Shoepalace aren't getting any of my money. I'm gonna be at Footaction. Anyone else thats going look for me I will be the tall mulatto child.

Punks at Shoepalace aren't getting any of my money. I'm gonna be at Footaction. Anyone else thats going look for me I will be the tall mulatto child.

fyi these are available NOW at Niketown SF. Just got my pair. they run narrow, went up 1/2 size. employee i talked to said they got 6-7 fsr's. good luck.

fyi these are available NOW at Niketown SF. Just got my pair. they run narrow, went up 1/2 size. employee i talked to said they got 6-7 fsr's. good luck.

Cool to know that they're now available at NTSF.  I guess Nike saved all the multiple FSR's for their own stores lol.  Happy hunting everyone.

Cool to know that they're now available at NTSF.  I guess Nike saved all the multiple FSR's for their own stores lol.  Happy hunting everyone.

^ i highly doubt it... would be dope if they aren't excluded for the EA next week

^ i highly doubt it... would be dope if they aren't excluded for the EA next week

Back
Top Bottom