Nike Air Max 90 Infrared Feb 2010 QS

Oh god, not again. I'm sitting this one out, but will check the thread time to time for the lolz if it's going to be like last summer.

Nike also has to realize the US needs other OG AM90 colorways.

eye see soles wrote:
I couldn't get them the last two QS releases. I'm going to take the early L on these.
Already throwing in the towel
roll.gif

roll.gif

I have a feeling, call it wimins intuition, although i'm a geeza, that they may do an HOA release instead ofinfrapinks. Based on other HOA shizzah recently and over the next 2 months. Ya.

^ Yo how many pairs of infra 90's do you have anyway? Including Mx Orange of course...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Yo how many pairs of infra 90's do you have anyway? Including Mx Orange of course...
I have 1 pair of classics and 1 premium, which i love by the way.

I had about 8 or 9 all up but hocked em all off.

Never had the MX, wish i did. About to pull the trigger on 2 pairs of HOA i think, but i'll end up onselling them aswell i'd say.

Should have taken a pic when i had them all at one time, but i got a couple in one shot.

I didn't even know when they released in NYC in 2008, but hopefully I can try to get them when they come out in 2010 because I damn sure ain't payingwhat they're going for...

ed2trey wrote:
im coppin 3 this time around if possible
That is what I did for the 2008 release. Bought one online for a great price, and then I was able to purchase 2 more from a local store that got arestock.

Who wants to bet a pair of these that this thread will exceed 100 pages by the time they release these in 2010? If so, I will finally have a pair of these.

Oh, and where's the concrete evidence that they WILL be releasing then?

YESSSSS!! i finally get to redeem myself wit des. i had these my 11th grade year and started running track in them!!! arggghhh!!! i know um stupid but ummadefinately have to cop des to make myself feel better. post dem pix as soon as u get sum homie

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Again? Another QS... Why don't they just release them as like a GR, they'd still get gobbled up.

Nike isn't a company that can accept defeat, lets say they GR them and they sit like HOAs....(even though they won't cause everyone loves them now
indifferent.gif
) they'll look stupid AGAIN
i don;t buy that "sit like HOAs" talk.... nike makes ugly shoes all the time that sit on shelves today. i can walk into a journeys orfootlocker and 97% of those nike's retros they sell right now i would never buy.....the reason why stuff sits is cuz it;s ugly and it;s $100 MSRP....that's why it sits.... they already look stupid.

Back
Top Bottom