Nike Air Max 90 'infravolt', yeah I named it...

I really really want these, the blue pair, and I'm on the fence about the yellow pair as well as the safety orange pair.

The safety orange pair looks identical to Infrareds though... I guess I need to see them in person.

I'm waiting on this dude I work with to come through with swoosh discount, but he's playing games and half stepping, but at the same time I don't want to drop like $500 for all those pairs I said plus I want to double up on the neons and blue ones.

We'll see what happens.

Hopefully these will be like the Limes back in '03 or '04, and sit, sit, sit. I was able to scoop a pair of Limes for $30 from FNL....definitely should've doubled up.

I like the new colorway, they remind of these that came out a few years back...
400219248.jpg

I'll wait for a 50. I'm not paying a lot for a shoe where the paint will crack after casual wear.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I'll wait for a 50. I'm not paying a lot for a shoe where the paint will crack after casual wear.

This is why I copped for $70

saw these in person today. suede doesnt bother me as much as it does in the pics. will prob cop when they go on sale. will be a great summer shoe

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Wow, can't go wrong with OG blocking... and is that suede around the toe-area!? 
Nike Air Max 90
325018-048
nike-air-max-90-white-black-volt-grey-1.jpg
nike-air-max-90-white-black-volt-grey-2.jpg
nike-air-max-90-white-black-volt-grey-3.jpg
nike-air-max-90-white-black-volt-grey-4.jpg
nike-air-max-90-white-black-volt-grey-5.jpg

I am EXCITED

Saw the volts yesterday.  The volt really pops, probably will pick up when a decent discount comes up.

Originally Posted by Sam See

Originally Posted by dtb00201

This is why I copped for $70
Let us know how many wears before these start cracking.

I'm interested in the volt colorway, but definitely am not gonna pay more than $50 for some busted up looking shoes after a few wears.

Back
Top Bottom