Nike Air Max 90 'infravolt', yeah I named it...

copped from deadstock could not pass on 85 shipped there on nike.com for 100 already so im guessing deadstockshoes should ship soon

Originally Posted by frazier10

to wait an extra month just to save $15 does not seem worth it..ill re order from nike
I think it's worth it. If these are going to be "classics" and you'll be wearing them for years, what's a month going to mean years from now. After tax, shipping, etc. it's more than $15 you'll save from NDC, unless you have additional promo codes. DSS is notorious for taking forever to ship though.

Not my pictures but.
e4q4.jpeg

Maize

e4q9.jpeg

Volts

e4q0.jpeg

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

to wait an extra month just to save $15 does not seem worth it..ill re order from nike
I think it's worth it. If these are going to be "classics" and you'll be wearing them for years, what's a month going to mean years from now. After tax, shipping, etc. it's more than $15 you'll save from NDC, unless you have additional promo codes. DSS is notorious for taking forever to ship though.
only cost $100 shipped from nike.com , no tax for me and shipping is free for member so its $100 shipped .....i know 15 bux is 15 bux but when it comes to am 90 im very impatient,these new pics make me want them yesterday

Meh not that big of a deal. With me living close to the Northeast (VA), I am not worried about these right now. I ordered them, but they won't be worn until spring time anyways, so I can wait. At least now I won't be tempted to bust them out on one of those random 50-60 degree days, haha...

I find it very odd a tracking number was issued without shipping yet, I wonder if the shoes are drop shipped? Also, they may need to provide a tracking number in order to charge your credit card.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

only cost $100 shipped from nike.com , no tax for me and shipping is free for member so its $100 shipped .....i know 15 bux is 15 bux but when it comes to am 90 im very impatient,these new pics make me want them yesterday

Cool. It's not really that big a difference, so do you. I'm on the fence and kind of want to see them in person, plus I think it's possible that if they're widely available they'll got on sale at footlockers like the laser blues did. ...Last few pairs of 90s have disappointed comfort-wise too. I'm tempted, but not sold.

Still trying to figure out how I'm going to explain buying 2 pairs of these to the wife.  lol
*looks for shoes to sell to lessen the beef*

Originally Posted by Sam See

Info on the Maize version?

there on finishline.com now..i just received the soar blue pair and very happy,the suede is better than i thought it would be

Do these run about the same as the last batch of Infrareds?

Thinking about copping but my usual 8 is sold out.

My infras just made it an 8 so I'm thinking I could size up .5

^ Sucks the 8 is out of stock in Nikestore.com. I tried on an 8.5 today, didn't really feel any difference.

saw these pics on ebay
2qmnm.jpg

vzvn06.jpg

2efkylx.jpg

deadstockshoes sent me a fedex link saying mines will be delivered by Jan 11, anybody else get that confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom