Nike Air Max 90 'infravolt', yeah I named it...

Picked up a pair at Finishline today. They fit true to size for me, a little roomier than last year's infrareds. The quality seems pretty good. Only wish the volt matched on all parts of the shoe, especially the lace holders

Ive been lagging on these something serious. Maybe Ill trigger pull within the next couple weeks?

I was wondering when was the last time that these released? Were they an OG colorway? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

I was wondering when was the last time that these released? Were they an OG colorway? Thanks in advance.
Grey-Volts are a new release with original color blocking.

picked these bad boys today.  Love the 90s for the gym as well as casual wear.  all around shoe. 

Nice pic, jaeguyoon
smokin.gif

I just got a pair tonight at Champs. They let me use the Footlocker VIP Bday coupon, so the shoes were $74.99.
smile.gif

Man, these things run real narrow compared to previous 90s. Plus, I swear the air bubbles were popped in these - felt like I was walking on cardboard.This might be my last Air Max retro pickup for a while (or ever). I love this colorway, but I am real disappointed in the fit and feel...

2ibexqp.jpg

Deadstockshoes finally updated the shipping my expected date to receive is feb 4th, they kept to that ship date of jan 31 I'm happy there on there way!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Man, these things run real narrow compared to previous 90s. Plus, I swear the air bubbles were popped in these - felt like I was walking on cardboard.This might be my last Air Max retro pickup for a while (or ever). I love this colorway, but I am real disappointed in the fit and feel...

2ibexqp.jpg
thank you for your review, guess i'm saving my money 
frown.gif

One thing about AM90s with white heels I dont like is how easily dirty they get. On every pair I have heels are always noticeably very dirty.

Just ordered a pair off Eastbay.
Imagine my surprise when I also saw the Reverse Infrared (Hot Red) AM90 on there, didn't even know they were coming back, grabbed another pair of those too.

these are sick; I've been turned off to AM90's lately due to all the color bastardizations that Nike releases (much like the Jordan 1)

Back
Top Bottom