Nike Air Max 90 Leather Black/Black 2010 Retro

Its a class shoe and a classic colorway that will be retroed every year. And every year they will be copped. Yes its a leather toebox, but they will be copped year after year.

Recently, Nike.com had these on sale for $53.97, but only TWO sizes.
I thought maybe they were backstock,but they are not.
Another Sportswear Release of 2010, and production dates show 6/10/10- 8/28/10

Im making this thread because I thought it was said last year that the all black (and all white i think) AM90 with leather toebox wouldn't drop again. I believe it was Cincy who stated that,but I might be wrong.

I haven't seen these on any other sites (except ebay), and it wasn't brought up by any NTers, so here you go...

Air Max 90 Leather
Black/Black
302519-001

213q8nm.jpg

2rf6jdc.jpg

Its a class shoe and a classic colorway that will be retroed every year. And every year they will be copped. Yes its a leather toebox, but they will be copped year after year.

Recently, Nike.com had these on sale for $53.97, but only TWO sizes.
I thought maybe they were backstock,but they are not.
Another Sportswear Release of 2010, and production dates show 6/10/10- 8/28/10

Im making this thread because I thought it was said last year that the all black (and all white i think) AM90 with leather toebox wouldn't drop again. I believe it was Cincy who stated that,but I might be wrong.

I haven't seen these on any other sites (except ebay), and it wasn't brought up by any NTers, so here you go...

Air Max 90 Leather
Black/Black
302519-001

213q8nm.jpg

2rf6jdc.jpg

They were in the website updates thread. They are too plain to me but I dont ususally like all black shoes anyways. I do want all black XVII lows though really bad. The price they were on sale for is real good as long as you didnt have to pay their overpriced shipping. I just got my first pair of leather AM90s, I have never really seen how bad the toeboxes get yet.

They were in the website updates thread. They are too plain to me but I dont ususally like all black shoes anyways. I do want all black XVII lows though really bad. The price they were on sale for is real good as long as you didnt have to pay their overpriced shipping. I just got my first pair of leather AM90s, I have never really seen how bad the toeboxes get yet.

these are da official McDonald's employee sneaker...they always rockin these. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

that is the exact reason it is hard to wear an all black or all white sneaker.  You totally look like a fast food worker.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

that is the exact reason it is hard to wear an all black or all white sneaker.  You totally look like a fast food worker.
roll.gif

I'll never look at a pair of those the same way after that McD's comment, too funny.

I'll never look at a pair of those the same way after that McD's comment, too funny.

Back
Top Bottom