Nike Air Max 90 - SPRING 2012 [CounterKicks.com]

Thanks for the info do they fit true to size? I think I'm ordering a pair this week

Thanks for the info do they fit true to size? I think I'm ordering a pair this week

Originally Posted by dmxfury

From what i hear, they run small. I own the laser blue and infrared pair and i went up, half a size. they fit perfect. (keep in mind i have wide feet).

From what i hear, they run small. I own the laser blue and infrared pair and i went up, half a size. they fit perfect. (keep in mind i have wide feet).

I've found they run pretty true to size.  They used to run small (my history of air pack infrareds are from 05 and they're a half size up) but the more recent ones run pretty spot on.  

I've found they run pretty true to size.  They used to run small (my history of air pack infrareds are from 05 and they're a half size up) but the more recent ones run pretty spot on.  

Originally Posted by BinYe

if you're like me and own the infrareds...

you never look at another 90.

word just got my second pair of infrareds... love em to death

Originally Posted by BinYe

if you're like me and own the infrareds...

you never look at another 90.

word just got my second pair of infrareds... love em to death

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

You know what they say about us guys with wide feet?
wink.gif
tongue.gif

It makes shoe buying hard sometimes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

You know what they say about us guys with wide feet?
wink.gif
tongue.gif

It makes shoe buying hard sometimes
tired.gif

Not really feeling these colorsways. Shame because I really want another pair of Air Max 90s...

Not really feeling these colorsways. Shame because I really want another pair of Air Max 90s...

The only airmax 90 I'm intrested in is the maize. Where can I find these for lower than 100 because imo they're not worth that much especially if the midsole cracks easily. What sucks is that particular colorway came out in jan and its april, still the price is set at 100. The volts cost 70.00 now at finishline and if u have the winner circle u could use the 10.00 coupon.

The only airmax 90 I'm intrested in is the maize. Where can I find these for lower than 100 because imo they're not worth that much especially if the midsole cracks easily. What sucks is that particular colorway came out in jan and its april, still the price is set at 100. The volts cost 70.00 now at finishline and if u have the winner circle u could use the 10.00 coupon.

Back
Top Bottom