Nike Air Max 90 - SPRING 2012 [CounterKicks.com]

Those teal/emerald ones are alright. Also kinda like the two with the light blue swooshes. Not sure if I like them enough to cop though...

Those teal/emerald ones are alright. Also kinda like the two with the light blue swooshes. Not sure if I like them enough to cop though...

yeah both obsidian models are pretty nice. wonder what kind of leather that is. it looks textured

summer releases should reflect summery colourways at least. what's with most of them being dark?

yeah both obsidian models are pretty nice. wonder what kind of leather that is. it looks textured

summer releases should reflect summery colourways at least. what's with most of them being dark?

im only intrested in that first row, once these particular colorways hit the outlet, i will def scoop for the right price hopefully 50.00 a piece. I dont know, i guess time will tell if the price would drop to that amount, unless they drop to that amount already.

im only intrested in that first row, once these particular colorways hit the outlet, i will def scoop for the right price hopefully 50.00 a piece. I dont know, i guess time will tell if the price would drop to that amount, unless they drop to that amount already.

I've just 'discovered' the AM 90 and I like it. Any suggestions, info or tips is appreciated. Do these ever go in sale or sell at the 100? Any places have more stock than others?

I've just 'discovered' the AM 90 and I like it. Any suggestions, info or tips is appreciated. Do these ever go in sale or sell at the 100? Any places have more stock than others?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Seems like for the most part sooner or later they all sell out at retail pricing.  Never seen any colors except for maybe all white/black on sale anywhere
ohwell.gif
  Best place I try to snag some from if they get the cw I like is deadstockshoes.com .  They usually flip them for 70 and legit of course

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Seems like for the most part sooner or later they all sell out at retail pricing.  Never seen any colors except for maybe all white/black on sale anywhere
ohwell.gif
  Best place I try to snag some from if they get the cw I like is deadstockshoes.com .  They usually flip them for 70 and legit of course

Back
Top Bottom