Nike Air Max 95 Neon - 2004 Release - Legit Check - PLEASE HELP!!

Hey guys, i sold these 2004 release neon 95s and the buyer swears they are fake. He is comparing them to his No Sews which i told him there would be obvious differences... But what do you think, I checked them vs this site before I sold them and they looked legit to me (tongue logo, insole logo, inside fabric, etc). Thx for the help!

Here is a review on the neon 95s 2004 release

http://www.defynewyork.com/2010/02/15/the-nike-air-max-95-cool-grey-neon-yellow-2004/

Here are the actual shoes:

View media item 1516856
these two Nike signs are way different. either somebody was drunk when they were stitching them or they close their eyes or they were blind. they do not match and Nike does not put out poor craftsmanship like this

Yes I was. I should have asked for more pics. It was my bad. But I know they are fake just buy putting your foot in them. They feel cheap and like cardboard

I also find 2 other models with that same product code, both Air Max LTDs, a black and a white pink one. That's usually bad news.
Furthermore if these were the original 2004 release there would have been much more info on them to be found on the web. The only link to 95s I get with this product code 309257-143 is tons of referrals to what is probably the listing where you bought them.

Fake written all over.

Back
Top Bottom