NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow fnl actually made good on there promise after taking 8 days to find me a pair of 95 they overnighted them to me !!!! Shout out to Michelle at there customer service dept who searched for 3 days to find me a pair and even called me 4 times throughout the process who give me updates,if everyone at fnl was like her we would never have to complain

Broke mine out today and I'm kind of iffy on the feel. They're somewhat comfy, but still kind of stiff. I guess I'll have to see after more wear.

Welp, guess I missed out yet again. Nike with these damn sporadic drop dates. F U Nike :smh:

for reference (I know the 2003's actually released in 2004 btw). Can't wait to track down a set of the 2013's I think they did a good job, if they could correct the area at the heel of the am 95 make the air unit slightly larger this release would be a mandatory multiple pair pick up.
http://www.defynewyork.com/2010/02/...e-greatest-running-shoes-ever-the-air-max-95/

View media item 208833View media item 208834

View media item 208835

View media item 208836

View media item 208837

View media item 208838

View media item 208839

View media item 208840

Last edited:
^ Good post. Now I don't feel so bad for missing out now. That 95 pair...:smh:. We'll never have that back.

I got mine today and am very happy with them.i am not going to over analyze air bubble size or anything like that. I'm used to getting a sub par retro from the OGs but all in all they look great and feel more comfortable than previous retros ,at the end of the day it's just a shoe

guys, just a word of caution on End clothing. Very legit site BUT I've been slammed with taxes and fees every time I've ordered from them. They do not mark a low value for customs and they ship via FedEx, which always hits you for the taxes and fees, whereas USPS and UPS sometimes don't. Last time I ordered two pairs of shoes with a total value of 390 and I got hit with $68 in fees.

Heard you get those fees if you purchase higher than a certain value (does not how much is the limit). I purchased the Cool Grey 9's and both Air Maxes, but separately...so far no fees.

I actually found them to be more comfortable than previous yrs, maybe I'm just fooling myself but I'm Very happy with mine and the gray toe area was the clincher for me for 2 pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom