Not open for further replies.
I can lay my 1998's to rest
Should have given you VNDS Neon 95 2010s for Christmas
tongue.gif
:lol:
That would have been right on time 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

My FNL order from the 31st had a label created on the first but still hasnt been picked up. Anyone else have this issue

I'm wondering how do they feel? Are they still fairly comfy on feet or do they have a more cardboard feeling?

I tried them on, debated pulling the trigger, and then just ended up going with a pair of AF1 downtowns (pythons) These are not meant for me this time around, I'll probably get the EM though.

Still need these. Missed out on ndc but fnl told me they're rd is 1/17. Anybody else heard that too :nerd:

Thats actually the last pair I got. Still got em but figured I could use a fresh clean pair. Just hope they're comfy

Just tried them on along with my pair from 05'. Big difference in feel and comfort. 05' are way more comfortable. Might return the new pair and pick up the AM1s instead

you missed out on history

nah, I've had a lot of pairs of 95, and my last pair from 2010 haven't really been worn much, I ended up wearing my 24/7 more often than the 2010, ill be good with an em pair because I like how they look in person. the rest of the OG pack is getting picked up, but I haven't been lucky enough to run across the 97s yet.

The engineered mesh neons are not bad IMO..I wouldn't mind havin a pair for a steep discount..my neons should b here Saturday so I'm hopin they feel a lot better than the 2010s :rolleyes

False alarm. They got in ONE pair -_____-

but in other good news my am1's came in.

Kind of disappointed that they didn't use actual suede like in the sample pairs.

While on the topic...breaking out a pair of DS 2003 HOAs .... should I expect these things to fall apart right away? Or should I try a bit just walking around in my house to soften em up a bit lol. This is a big factor if I cop a pair of these newest versions or not. Thanks in advance.

While on the topic...breaking out a pair of DS 2003 HOAs .... should I expect these things to fall apart right away? Or should I try a bit just walking around in my house to soften em up a bit lol. This is a big factor if I cop a pair of these newest versions or not. Thanks in advance.

What i usually do with older shoes is visually inspect them first for any obvious signs of alarm as well as press on the midsoles, air units, and kinda just bend the shoes slightly to "loosen" them up.

Then if that checks out I'll put them on my feet and just sit at my desk for about an hour to let them "warm up" from my body heat.

Next I'll take a few cautious steps and then just wear them around the house for awhile. As long as they withstand all this they should be good for casual use with no issues.

IMO it's never a good idea to just put on and go with an older pair of shoes. Being motionless for so many years I equate that to how a cold rubber band would react to sudden change. If you want it's max stretch, you've got to slowly stretch it out to warm it up so it doesn't snap. I figure it works the same with shoes.

IDK maybe I'm just crazy. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom