Nike AIr Max 95 Neon Feb Release

Fug it, i'm pickin em up day mofuggin one beatch. I'll post picks on the day. Rumor here is they may be pushedback to a March release date. Damn asian kids cant stich or some shizzah.
happy.gif

Wow. You all go ape-@#$% for the awful '08 version, but these which are totally on point you complain about. These look like real neons for a change.

The price is high, and that does make me mad though. On second thought, $156 ain't half bad. That's what $20 more expensive thanearlier retros?

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Wow. You all go ape-@#$% for the awful '08 version, but these which are totally on point you complain about. These look like real neons for a change.

They used an old photo. There's a hint in the red circle.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

The '09 'retro'

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

"seam"

My bad.

Ill jus wait for the less hyped "new greens"... i know its not the same color but its close enough for me and a lot less hype....

i was just saying the other day i should have these in my collection , so if these come put there copped and neon laces are a good touch. so where are thesedroppin cause its a local spot or the forums for mee

If Footlocker Europe HASNT bought these i will be on the next plane to Holland locked cocked and ready to go

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Ill jus wait for the less hyped "new greens"... i know its not the same color but its close enough for me and a lot less hype....

Now you know those are going to be like that one chick in college Freshman year that hasnt been ran through already so when that RD approaches, everybody willbe all on them as if they were on them the whole time.

will that footlocker link become live for orders when they drop ? ? . . . or will these only be sold at ftl's in Australia ?

and to me the shape looks like the other 09 retros . . . obv not the original shape

Not bad and am always down for another generation of Neons.

Who in Australia is selling or enabling my addiction?

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I have a feeling that these will make their way stateside sometime this summer.
I don't have a problem with it,
over saturation of Neons = below retail prices
pimp.gif
that is always nice.

What happened to the Navy 95's that were supposed to come out?

".......Air Max 95 is being released exclusively at Foot Locker in March 2009."

Looks like they pushed these back to March in AUS... def used to say Feb 2009.

Originally Posted by 23FAN

".......Air Max 95 is being released exclusively at Foot Locker in March 2009."

Looks like they pushed these back to March in AUS... def used to say Feb 2009.

So this is NOT an U.S. drop ???

Back
Top Bottom