NIKE AIR MAX 95 SOLAR RED AM95s

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

As much as I used to beast over 95s, I just can't cop these new retros. Feels like straight cardboard.

LOL more like bricks

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

As much as I used to beast over 95s, I just can't cop these new retros. Feels like straight cardboard.

LOL more like bricks

ima have to start getting into air maxes, im seeing some of these pictures and theyre pretty clean :tongue:

ima have to start getting into air maxes, im seeing some of these pictures and theyre pretty clean :tongue:

i wore mine to the gym yesterday. the red is very vibrant in person. it looks slightly orange, but not quite.

i wore mine to the gym yesterday. the red is very vibrant in person. it looks slightly orange, but not quite.

Wore mine again today. Im mad i passed on the the women's 24-7 solar reds just cuz they were women's. Same damn color. Blazen orange 95s are all I need.

Wore mine again today. Im mad i passed on the the women's 24-7 solar reds just cuz they were women's. Same damn color. Blazen orange 95s are all I need.

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

was going to post pics, but there are already HQ pics no need for cellphone pics 
laugh.gif

copped for 20% off on Champssports.com last week.  

hopefully cop another pair if they sit in the malls in CT.

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

was going to post pics, but there are already HQ pics no need for cellphone pics 
laugh.gif

copped for 20% off on Champssports.com last week.  

hopefully cop another pair if they sit in the malls in CT.

Back
Top Bottom