Nike Air Max 97 LUX "Stealth" (Links & Pic$ Inside)

Like the recent Court Force LUX release, another classic from the Nikethrowback vault gets done up in a "LUX" edition. This time it's the first AirMax to have a full length visible Air sole to get revamped.
The Nike Air Max 97 LUX "Stealth" gets a stealth look, in a black, composite-like material. Take a closer look at the materialand it reveals a reflective-like color that could only be defined as LUX. On top of that, a seamless look on the uppers doesn't even reveal stitching onthe black panels. A clear sole makes a statement of truth with "Most Wanted Classic" underneath.

Not a flashy "look at me type of shoe", more along the lines of, "yeah, that's what's up" approach.

Take a closer look after the jump, available at Caliroots.(for $373.75)
nerd.gif
yes, $373.75
mad.gif

Nike.com Retail: $230

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-209174/pgid-214563http://store.nike.com/ind...00/pid-209174/pgid-214563

1644020081111132757390211_L.jpg

164402008111113289609156_L.jpg

1644020081111132821593121_L.jpg

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Dem thangs stickin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Im a sucka for cool grey sneakers..
ohwell.gif
Same here ... gonna' cop if I can avoid the "LUX" pricetag.

CAN I GET AN AMENNNNN!!!!!!!!!

But, if I can manage to find a way to get around the pricing, so be it!!!! I am just curious to know about the silver paint on the midsole, if there will beany flaking or peeling after so many wears. We will see. Any info on release date and availability??

Would've loved a white midsole.

As it stands, they're still pretty nice.

Like everyone else, gonna wait on a price drop.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Honestly though, I can see a white midsole getting eff'ed up a lot quicker than this silver (possibly flake-prone) midsole.
I have a Love/Hate relationship with my AM 95 Rasta's (white midsole looks great
smile.gif
, but gets chafed and scars too easily
mad.gif
).

stupid price tag is gonna be a pain with these.....and why does all the premium releases have to have that damned leather lining?! that crap isannoying....just stick to mesh or something similiar...

Honestly though, I can see a white midsole getting eff'ed up a lot quicker than this silver (possibly flake-prone) midsole.
I have a Love/Hate relationship with my AM 95 Rasta's (white midsole looks great
smile.gif
mad.gif
).
Understood about the scuffing issue, I was just speaking in terms of general aesthetics.

The contrast between black and white would've been sharper, a bit more eye-catching.

But yeah, white midsoles are almost impossible to keep clean. It's like anything that touches 'em leaves a mark.

smile.gif
mad.gif
).
Understood about the scuffing issue, I was just speaking in terms of general aesthetics.

The contrast between black and white would've been sharper, a bit more eye-catching.

But yeah, white midsoles are almost impossible to keep clean. It's like anything that touches 'em leaves a mark.

Agreed, black/white is more appealing, aesthetically.

As far as anything touching them leaving a mark, FULLY AGREED. It makes wearing jeans almost impossible (see the numerous jean-stain threads in these forums).As such, I can never wear jeans with my AM 95 Rastas (which is fine, because being in Miami, we usually wear jean shorts).

I wonder how "flake-prone" these silver midsoles are ... ?
eyes.gif

would love to see these discounted a bit want to avoid the price tag but these shoes are NICE

"That's what up" is what i think about these..pun intended..

Fire! COP INSTANTLY if it weren't for the price tag..

Back
Top Bottom