Nike Air Max 97 LUX "Stealth" (Links & Pic$ Inside)

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Outsoles already yellowed and they're $230. Did JB make these or something?

roll.gif
Seriously though ... no offense, Nike ...
roll.gif

They are pretty clean,
But Nike is pushing it with that big $%@ price tag.
Maybe they'll hit the outlets, and then I'll cop.
wink.gif

The last lux 97's hit the outlets (the rainbvow ones) and got as cheap as $70 I think. I'd say there's a good chance these will make it.

these are pretty cool i dont really like the silver midsole tho, and for 230 i could think of alot of other kicks id rather copp

the rainbow lux 97s werent the only lux 97s to hit outlets, the lux metallic 97s also hit awhile back but in smaller quantoty then the rainbows.but this blackstealth colorway is the best luv 97 colorway hands down

How many on here will really buy for $230?

Seriously think about it, maybe 20 people.

yeah, these are def. fire, but not worth $230, imo. BUT, the great thing is these will def. hit sales racks here in baltimore, so i may cop at some point, butdef. NOT for retail (i recently payed $230 for DS playoff 12 retros & these are not even close to being on that level).
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

igotthatfire247 wrote:

PrurientSole wrote:

Would've loved a white midsole.

As it stands, they're still pretty nice.

Like everyone else, gonna wait on a price drop.
Honestly though, I can see a white midsole getting eff'ed up a lot quicker than this silver (possibly flake-prone) midsole.

I have a Love/Hate relationship with my AM 95 Rasta's (white midsole looks great
smile.gif
, but gets chafed and scars too easily
mad.gif
).

Understood about the scuffing issue, I was just speaking in terms of general aesthetics.

The contrast between black and white would've been sharper, a bit more eye-catching.

But yeah, white midsoles are almost impossible to keep clean. It's like anything that touches 'em leaves a mark.

the silver midsole adds to the "stealthy" look. a white midsole would not.

Back
Top Bottom