Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

My size just keeps going up on Stock X, at this point I might just pull the trigger. I have the highest bid but people keep paying for the buy it now, so I have 0 leverage. I'm really sick.

Any where that has the 98 in stock? I was busy with trying to cop the bred toes which didnt't go well at all.

My size just keeps going up on Stock X, at this point I might just pull the trigger. I have the highest bid but people keep paying for the buy it now, so I have 0 leverage. I'm really sick.
They're not going for too much on stockx, you didn't enter Nike raffle in store? I won four of my five raffles

Think my bid just got accepted for 240, I can deal with that. Idk the site acting type buggy right now, it shows up as processing in my purchased but I never got a notification saying I won. Better than the 278 they asking for :stoneface:

Probably going to have to pay resale but I was wondering does anybody know if the98 s fit like the 97s.. I want to make sure I buy the right size...

Probably going to have to pay resale but I was wondering does anybody know if the98 s fit like the 97s.. I want to make sure I buy the right size...
They run slightly bigger than 97s. I wear a size 13. 97s in size 13 are kind of tight for me and these fit perfect. I would go tts.

FE9111C9-F63A-476F-A492-4A5B89C4294C.jpeg

Man these are slept on

Just got my bid accepted for $223 on stockx... I'm glad somebody bit on it because I didn't want to have to pay much more for them...

Reactions: You
Back
Top Bottom