Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Prices on most limited releases usually dip a little after everyone receives their shipments in the middle of the week following release. The euro pairs didn’t seem to hold their resell value either. So I wouldn’t give up all hope on the men’s version.

Im a sad man.... camped in the snow and came up empty handed. If anyone has a 9.5 they wanna unload. HMU

They run slightly bigger than 97s. I wear a size 13. 97s in size 13 are kind of tight for me and these fit perfect. I would go tts.

I went a half size down from the 97s, and they fit tight to me. I tried for my 97 size this morning.

736DCB36-B930-41ED-BA73-0A9364654A30.jpeg
Bodega with the love note ❤️

I've got a sneaking suspicion that most of the people who scored on these didn't actually want them :lol:

As I had no interest in the shattered bredboards...my game plan was SNKRS or bust for these 98s but I never even had a chance. Woke up to a call from the fraud department asking if I had purchased train tickets in England. Yeah...I live in NY. Card cancelled, not enough time to set up paypal on NDC, these flew. On to the next!

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

man I struck out everywhere and even had two homies line up for me (I live at least 2hrs from any spot that would’ve gotten these)

My one homie was #1 in line @ undftd LV....ZERO sz13’s smh

Other homie was 15th at another spot in Salt Lake and couldn’t get his 9.5 let alone a 13 for me.

Sucks but that’s the way it is these days.

I’ll get a pair in April when everyone is onto some other bs

I ain’t playing into the resale nonsense so please everyone, even though I appreciate it, save the links for someone else

Drove an hour an a half but found a spot with 1 pair left. Can’t believe how few Nike apparently released. Never seen a non collab air max sell this quick.

Back
Top Bottom