Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Thoughts on unauthorized pairs? These guys are supreme guys and don't know About the fakes.
that are legit pairs that got stolen from the warehouse

if you have connections you can buy them from people in vietnam and china

Last edited:
Sizing question:

Does the recent retro of the navy/white/yellow pair of am98's run small compared to other recent retro cw's, in particular the black/white/hyper-cobalt cw?

I have those two both in size 10...have worn my cobalts a good bit and they fit fine, however I finally unDS'd my navy/white/yellow pair and they feel like they run a half size small. Kind of frustrating. Wondering if that cw just runs small and I need to get a 10.5 or if was just a 9.5 mistakenly marked as a 10 and I should go for another 10.

Anyone? :nerd:

98s were never cool, i remembered when they came out in 98 they got destroyed by the Tuned Airs and the TLs

you did saw people on the streets wearing them but they were deff not as popular compared to the TNs and the TLs

Agreed, they never blew up which has been fine w/ me bc I was always able to get 'em on sale. This Supreme collab is a gift and a curse.

Anyway, here is a wear from a couple days ago. Love me some cobalts.

View media item 1896264

so im guessin tryna come up on those snakeskin supremes online is gonna be damn near impossible.

right? lol

Last edited:
^^^^ of course......98's will get hyped really quick bc of the supreme fanboys.....then HOPEFULLY swoosh will fall for the new hype and give us gundams and other amazing cw's!!!

wishful thinking.......gundams have to make it back!

Last edited:
Stupid question but any idea on how recent Air Max 98 retros like the upcoming Supreme collab fit? I'm a 9.5 in Air Max 90s if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom