Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Got my pair in today. Love the quality. Best one of the pack in my opinion.
20190222_134621.jpg

6D3EC819-6E5D-4F6E-B5E3-AC431C96AA58.jpeg

What’s the word on these?

I am ALL about those, but surprisingly enough, there is no solid release information. I thought it would have been an NBA-All-Star-related release because of the Hornets colorway and basketball-style leather touches, but that has come and gone. I've already bought 4 new pairs of 98s this year, and plan on buying more, but these are a MUST cop if I can get my hands on them.

The weather has been pretty horrible lately in and around their shipping hubs. Snow, rain, wind...nasty stuff. The wind is hitting Western NYS now. Been ~30mph all day.

Depends where you live, but I’d say 3-7 days recently. Sometimes they get here quick, other times not so much.

Wait, they haven't shipped your order since Weds.? If so just give them a call, they might give you a discount code for your trouble.

Wasn’t me who ordered was my guy in NY, I’ll drop him a msg today didn’t know if postage took a while as in UK it takes 3 days tops from Nike with free postage

I’ve never had a pair of 98’s are they honestly comfortable? 97’s are not that comfy so wondering before I commit to a pair.

Back
Top Bottom