Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Sole Collector or some other site had a release date of 02/28, but I've not seen any other mention of them, or of any other CNY releases after the initial burst. I want those Teal/Purple All Star joints as well, but still can't find release info. Not saying that I need an 11th and 12th pair of 98s, but I would like to have both of those.

Sole Collector or some other site had a release date of 02/28, but I've not seen any other mention of them, or of any other CNY releases after the initial burst. I want those Teal/Purple All Star joints as well, but still can't find release info. Not saying that I need an 11th and 12th pair of 98s, but I would like to have both of those.
No date but at least you have a style code https://www.noirfonce.eu/collections/coming-soon

3E491D39-838A-4091-80D8-DFA5451A5289.jpeg
One (or twenty one) year later and they’re mine. First AM98 and they fit like a glove..
$115 well spent, take that stockx and eBay sellers lol

I don't quite remember what I paid...I know I got my size 14 on stockX and it was between $225-245. I'm still fine with that.

I did see two eBay listings later on from reputable sellers for less than $220 though. Not going to split hairs over $20 though.

My WW 98's came in today and very pleased with them.

Went ahead and put a bid on stockx for the Gundam's. Nothing on the bay in my size but I'll keep on searching.

6B037B8A-8366-43F6-93B1-98FE0DE82ECB.jpeg

Kicks for today. Nike needs to bring this color way back!

Info /SKU on these? I really like these a lot

I’m sure they’ll be hard to come across but I’m just curious to see if anything’s out there

Back
Top Bottom