Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

:smile:
C8A396AC-F4F0-4B1F-B364-BD9B3AFE26B4.jpeg
9D0806BE-2CF6-450A-89C2-FD4C099A2CC8.jpeg
9C75E622-9862-488E-82F4-C06F4322F667.jpeg
AFB2B76A-E22B-4ADA-84E0-D76B4710DCAF.jpeg

I was iffy about spending $200 for them but they’re worth it. these are worth the double up. I’ll try my hardest come the 13th.
Whoa...These nice but not double up nice....too many other great colorways to try after. I got my eye on 3/4 pairs on the 13th. Hope I can hit at least one.

Whoa...These nice but not double up nice....too many other great colorways to try after. I got my eye on 3/4 pairs on the 13th. Hope I can hit at least one.

if all fails I gotta double lol. I want all the 97’s and the Tokyo AM1’s. I just hope I they have enough pairs to go around.

if all fails I gotta double lol. I want all the 97’s and the Tokyo AM1’s. I just hope I they have enough pairs to go around.
Oh yeah I'm confused lol....all the ones dropping 4/13 are 97s... But yeah I'm def feeling all of them and them Tokyo mazes ... I'll be after all of them and if I hit I hit ....goodluck to you as well

For me it's a tie between the Shanghais and the seouls and then the Tokyo mazes close behind. Those are the three I'm after for sure.

Also so far the wild west 98s are by far the cleanest drop imo....ever cleaner than any of the 4/13 drops... That denim is just nice....
These are both just your opinion though. I think La Mezcla is worth the double up, and I never double on anything.

These are both just your opinion though. I think La Mezcla is worth the double up, and I never double on anything.
True just my opinion....I think they clean but I can't see needing to own TWO pair of em lol. Not with so much other flame dropping. But I hope you get to double up if you really want em.

True just my opinion....I think they clean but I can't see needing to own TWO pair of em lol. Not with so much other flame dropping. But I hope you get to double up if you really want em.
I’m not doubling up on them. :lol:
Just not mad at anyone who thinks they’re nice enough to double.

I’m not doubling up on them. :lol:
Just not mad at anyone who thinks they’re nice enough to double.
Lol I ain't mad at him but he already stated that he was iffy on dropping 200 so how you not iffy on dropping 400 on two pairs lmao....cmon all them 97s is worth a grab....that way he can have more variety ...

Look legit to me
truly appreciate the response! what are the usual signs to look out for on 98's? I noticed on the gundams there is a nubuck-ish material on the bottom wave(?) but on the tours its leather which i wrongfully assumed had the same nubuck material as the gundams in that particular part of the shoe. Im just paranoid since its harder to tell nowadays whats genuine apart from the laughably bad replicas. This tour pair was a bit wider than my women's gundams which originally alarmed me

What's everyones experience with dhl. Ordered some 98s on stockx and for the first time it's being delivered DHL. I've ordered alot from them and this is a first that they are using DHL.

What's everyones experience with dhl. Ordered some 98s on stockx and for the first time it's being delivered DHL. I've ordered alot from them and this is a first that they are using DHL.
No complaints from me, they usually send an email when the package ships.
And they usually give you the option to e-sign if you’re not available to sign in person

No complaints from me, they usually send an email when the package ships.
And they usually give you the option to e-sign if you’re not available to sign in person
Yeah I'm a little skeptical about changing the signature confirmation. I'd rather them just drop em off not signature but don't know if I trust em lol

Back
Top Bottom