Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

got access & cashed out, this was my favorite design of them all...proud to get a chance to purchase for the collection.

Damn... I voted and still didn't get access. My local boutique is getting them so I'm going to try and get them then.

They must have made a lot of these if I got access to them. I'll let my size 10.5 go for retail If I dont like em in person.

Thats the best part about this. Honestly the sketch for the NYC 98s looked better to me then the final product. But its Nike...if you don't like them just return them.

Is that early access for pick up only or did y'all get the option to buy and have it shipped? I'm salty I ain't get no early access for none of em. How did you know you got it?

I really want to like that shoe, being from NY and understanding the meaning behind it as a minority, but I just really don't like the look of it. Seems to be going for retail so maybe some on-foot looks later will change my mind.
I agree with you

IMO what went wrong was the mesh panels using all kinds of pink to brown shades..... I understand the message behind I’m “minority” too

But this is art, not civil movement
That’s what went wrong

Icy outsole is huge plus
Green & Blue are awesome colors
Blue midsole looked good

57034673-0EC2-4CC9-8B06-19A34B8F0C49.jpeg
I’ll cop this one instead.

Well this is a silly post. You call it art yet say its not open for interpretation. You can look at art and deduce a meaning/ have thoughts without purchasing a piece.
Not sure how it’s silly. He said it should be art and not a civil movement. And used that for why he doesn’t like them. I just asked a question and said don’t cop. To which he replied he’s going to get a different pair. We handled it between us, pull your skirt down.

Not sure how it’s silly. He said it should be art and not a civil movement. And used that for why he doesn’t like them. I just asked a question and said don’t cop. To which he replied he’s going to get a different pair. We handled it between us, pull your skirt down.

I'm glad to hear you worked it out. Maybe someday I could be as funny as you.

anyone feel that it's necessary to enter a raffle for the La Mezcla's? Saw SNS just opened one but would rather my luck with SNKRS

I just wouldnt want to end up with two pairs if I hit on SNS

anyone feel that it's necessary to enter a raffle for the La Mezcla's? Saw SNS just opened one but would rather my luck with SNKRS

I just wouldnt want to end up with two pairs if I hit on SNS
Depend on size
Size 10 hell no

Size 9.5 you might be in danger so better raffle if you want

Attachments

• 8C8FDB73-DF27-4FC4-A71B-FC842E70F148.png
    8C8FDB73-DF27-4FC4-A71B-FC842E70F148.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 22
  • FAC60387-3D77-48D0-ACAE-A7A08439CAF5.png
    FAC60387-3D77-48D0-ACAE-A7A08439CAF5.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 21
Back