Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Will give this first release a miss thanks to Crephut.com for my LPU! Also thanks to the guys who said they were legit. Proud new owner of DS OG 98 Team orange :D
27042900_10212854487134232_539897062_n.jpg
That's what I need

I think I decided I'm going to skip those. If they don't do the outsole right for my size range, they don't deserve my money, I'll wait for the second pair that'll come in four or five years eventually that got it right.
Also the Air Span II is releasing where I'm at now too and those are more important to me than a half-decent AM98

complete long shot as ive only seen one pair in the wild but...

can anyone point me in the direction of supreme snakeskin am98s in sz 12.5? I dont care about condition but prefer DS or VNDS if possible

TBF I would rair your sneaker shops too if I wasn't hit with the terrible shipping costs and EU customs fees

I think I decided I'm going to skip those. If they don't do the outsole right for my size range, they don't deserve my money, I'll wait for the second pair that'll come in four or five years eventually that got it right.
Also the Air Span II is releasing where I'm at now too and those are more important to me than a half-decent AM98
I decided to wait for black golds 98!

Back
Top Bottom