Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

hows the sizing on 98s ? im a size 8.5 in 90s and 8 in am1. How should i size ?
ans: 8.5
I keep on hearing am98 fits the same as am97

being a widefooter (that is, air jordan retros are my TTS ), my am1, am97, am95 are all size 10 instead of size 9.5, and I go into store to try on AM90 too many times. For AM90, Ultra, OG are the same 1/2 up.

TTS air max retros kill my toes.
not sure whether your AM1 is flyknit, ultra or OG...... but I thought AM1 fits the same as am90.

Last edited:

i would recommend .5sz up. im a true 11 when i buy js but i have a wide foot. i always go up in maxes since my feet tend to be crunch in the toebox

98’s & 97’s both fit very similar....

i.e. narrow towards the toes....

if you have wide feet (which I do) you’d want to go up .05 but I go tts since I’m a sz13 and 13.5 is nonexistent so I think if you have to go tts it’s not the end of the world, just a little snug on your pinky toes.

ans: 8.5
I keep on hearing am98 fits the same as am97

being a widefooter (that is, air jordan retros are my TTS ), my am1, am97, am95 are all size 10 instead of size 9.5, and I go into store to try on AM90 too many times. For AM90, Ultra, OG are the same 1/2 up.

TTS air max retros kill my toes.
not sure whether your AM1 is flyknit, ultra or OG...... but I thought AM1 fits the same as am90.

I would get the same size as am97

I keep seeing same as 97s but not all of those fit the same. My silver bullets were small AF. Meanwhile my Golds and the Grey/off White premium joints were definitely TTS and had I gone up they would have been flopping.

Anyone know if tomos drop is gonna be on mr porter and if so what time do they drop for eu?

Tryna hedge my bets as need a double up of both pairs

I'm Size 10 in Air Max 1, and I got the Tour Yellow 98's a few days ago. Size 10 was OK for me so I would be inclined to say TTS.

But YMMV based on width of feet and all that. :tongue:

Tour Yellows are beautiful and I love the 98's. Definitely copping Gundams next.

Seems these are releasing pretty much everywhere. Hope everyone can cop.

If anyone is looking for somewhere to cop out of the UK, the following sites all release at 8am GMT.

Size?, 5 Pointz, Soleheaven, Kong, Urban Industry, Consortium, Footpatrol, wellgosh and Hanon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom