Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

782C285F-97DB-4829-BBED-41A2F9DC3797.png

If anyone is in jersey city
Thanks I was able to cop their last size 13 after striking out on SNKRS

Attachments

• 32E133B8-FEFE-47C0-A30A-F06AC51D9E14.jpeg
    32E133B8-FEFE-47C0-A30A-F06AC51D9E14.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 34
I called Notre since they didn't go up at 11am, right after I called them they went online. luckily got my size 9. they sold out quick fast. dang

thank you all for posting links, hopefully I can hit on one soon. Hate I missed Blends, thats who helped with the Olympic Spiridons

Y’all keep checking the links posted when you have time. Was able to secure the gundam size 12 :smokin
Got the Italy golds the same way

SNKRS wouldn’t take my card I hope this doesn’t happen when the gundams are released.

Just wanted to remind everybody who is thinking about paying resellers about the following again - the shoes will probably restock, that's Nikes thing nowadays with a lot of models. Also, if you can't wait for the shoes to restock and get them then, you didn't really want them that bad in the first place. Last years Air Max 1 release is a great example of the latter.

^ agreed. Be patient if you want these.

AM1 Anni reds restocked over and over again and can still be had.
AM97 SBs restocked over and over again as well.
Bet that AM98 Gundams will restock again. And again.

I don’t think they’re selling out because demand is through the roof. I just think Nike realized with the Air Max 97 releases that retros sell much better when numbers are limited. There’s no longer that “oh I’ll wait til they hit discount” discussion when you know there’s 50% less stock than last time these retroed.

This. The maize pair was at outlets a year after release just sitting there and this was just a couple years ago. Silly.
They couldn't give them away. I legit seen them at the outlet for $49 with an extra % off. Now all of the sudden they sell like hotcakes lol.

Back
Top Bottom