Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

I personally like this model because people are either simply too ignorant or too greedy to realize the shoes will get restocked. Everybody wins - Nike get's to call their shoes sold out, Hypebeasts get to feel special for a couple of months and honest customers get the shoes eventually.

Gundam pairs from SNS and Hanon shipped this morning before I woke up. I don't think the SNS stock went live until an hour or two after the countdown.

I don’t think they’re selling out because demand is through the roof. I just think Nike realized with the Air Max 97 releases that retros sell much better when numbers are limited. There’s no longer that “oh I’ll wait til they hit discount” discussion when you know there’s 50% less stock than last time these retroed.
I hear this, agreed. No discount talks. $160 was UB retail when they released 1.0’s. Smart move Nike 2018

starting to like that Michigan cw is the mudguard dark green? The pics I’ve been seeing it looks that way maybe just the lighting and I’m not worried I know these will restock somewhere down the road this year

Back
Top Bottom