Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

I doubt it. But the collab is the reason the silhouette gained as much traction as it did recently.
Not a fan of Supreme, not a hater of Bape neither but

Would be nice to restock Supremes but I hope it can be a UNDFT collab instead of Supreme World Famous.

Should you force me to throw all my 97s away but 1, and not purchase any 98s, the black-UNDFT collabs will stay.

feb 9th, my soul is ready.
98red.jpg

So the "Gundam" was a limited release? The RD came and went for me and I had fiscal responsibilities to take care of.

the more on feet pics i see, the more i regret not copping. gundams are already in the closet, thunder blues are on the way. guess it wont hurt to add these also. that denim jean is perfect for these.

Jeans are Levis 505c slim cut selvedge, grey fruit of the loom tshirt from walmart and navy blue nike sb coaches jacket (not shown) sippin brews with friends

Jeans are Levis 505c slim cut selvedge, grey fruit of the loom tshirt from walmart and navy blue nike sb coaches jacket (not shown) sippin brews with friends
It seemed to me being a “sneaker head” we have the similar budget

$180 Air Max retros or $140 Air Jordan retros

$40 Tommy jeans or khaki copped during on sale

$10 Ross Dress if Less tee, or $15 on sale Polo shirt

That is what Eminem said shoes are 90% of your outfit

5:55

I regret getting rid of my Supreme navy pair, but they were also 0.5 too small. The Tour Yellows are my favorite 2018 AM98 colorway so far and probably the closest I'll get to the TLs I had back in 1998. Unless Nike releases more interesting collabs than they did with the AM97 last year, I think these will satisfy my desire for a '98.
DSCF2298.jpg

Please, never change :lol:
Is there anything wrong asking midsole is soft or hard?
2013 AM1 midsoles are really soft, when you stand up the bubble deforms
F97A85E0-84A8-46BB-BB97-9807A88AF82F.jpeg
Didn’t compress like that but compressed good

2017 AM97s are all hard as rock

Just wanted to know whether this year AM98 cushion is good, or same as last year 97s
oh you know he’ll change....

his name at least lol

this screen name #3 or 4?
Frank, my last account was Banned due to quarrels on Jordan 11 posts.
Cops are on their way
Funny thing, when I was driving 120 kmh in Bastrop on a curve during daytime, and 120 kmh in Spring during daytime, cops didn’t come. Same thing, 110kmh on loops, 2am, cops didn’t come.

When I was merely diving 80kmh on straight freeway, oh man cops gave me a ticket.

Last edited:
It seemed to me being a “sneaker head” we have the similar budget

$180 Air Max retros or $140 Air Jordan retros

$40 Tommy jeans or khaki copped during on sale

$10 Ross Dress if Less tee, or $15 on sale Polo shirt

That is what Eminem said shoes are 90% of your outfit

5:55

i'm the total opposite, i love sneakers, but i also love fashion, i love putting together colors & ideas that people would never think of putting together, i love wild looking shoes no one likes, because i love a challenge. i'm not a matching person at all, just complimentary colors that blend well, it's the aesthete in me, i suppose...

Back
Top Bottom