Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Stayed up until 3AM to order from SNS. Damn bank blocked my card and since I got a new number they called the old one. Verified transactions via email but card still blocked. Told me to call the bank and I Quit. Hopefully previous posters are right and they dont sell out.

i have the black 98 supremes and they run a little narrow at the toebox but still TTS

This has been the way forward for all recent 97s and 98s I think. This is why I went up .5 because some of my 97s are still too tight almost even after breaking them in.

Possible releasing within the next few months?

Nike Air Max 98
Pure Platinum/ Obsidian/ Kinetic Green 640744-005
Nike Air Max 98 Wolf Grey / Dark Grey / Total Crimson 640744-006
Nike Air Max 98 SE Sail / Sail / White / Sepia Stone AO9380-100
Nike Air Max 98 SE Black / Anthracite / Dark Grey / White AO9380-001
Nike Air Max 98 Khaki / Team Orange / Medium Olive AQ4130-200
Nike Air Max 98 White / Team Orange / Black AQ4130-100
Nike Air Max 98 White / Black / Racer Blue 640744-103

FR:Stuartslndn
Yes I see team orange my favorite cw of this shoe:nthat:

Why are they stiff out the box?

I tried on the Atlantic Blue 97's the other day off the shelf at retail and damn the upper was really soft

The problem is me man. I haven't worn a retro shoe like this for a long long time.

I just think years of Flyknit, Primeknit, Foam cushioning and sock like fits have kind of spoiled me.

Possible releasing within the next few months?

Nike Air Max 98
Pure Platinum/ Obsidian/ Kinetic Green 640744-005
Nike Air Max 98 Wolf Grey / Dark Grey / Total Crimson 640744-006
Nike Air Max 98 SE Sail / Sail / White / Sepia Stone AO9380-100
Nike Air Max 98 SE Black / Anthracite / Dark Grey / White AO9380-001
Nike Air Max 98 Khaki / Team Orange / Medium Olive AQ4130-200
Nike Air Max 98 White / Team Orange / Black AQ4130-100
Nike Air Max 98 White / Black / Racer Blue 640744-103

FR:Stuartslndn
You know where we can find this info online had a look on Stuart’s website

You know where we can find this info online had a look on Stuart’s website
I typed in the product code of the shoe I want The most (which is the team oranges for me) and the site popped up with all the upcoming possible releases this year hopefully that helps

Stayed up until 3AM to order from SNS. Damn bank blocked my card and since I got a new number they called the old one. Verified transactions via email but card still blocked. Told me to call the bank and I Quit. Hopefully previous posters are right and they dont sell out.

samething happen to me this morning on their site. bank called me up and they took the block off and was able to go back and purchase them. as of 2pm est they still had majority sizes on the site, you should be good.

samething happen to me this morning on their site. bank called me up and they took the block off and was able to go back and purchase them. as of 2pm est they still had majority sizes on the site, you should be good.
Nope still trying now

They wont take my card for ****. I even called bank and had all blocks lifted. Anyone have this issue before? Bank is Ally

Man that sucks... Send me your account # and I'll see what I can do to get that fixed

tenor.gif

I'm kidding, of course. Don't do that.

Back
Top Bottom