Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

anybody got any advice for moving these?

i have a red size 9 that's slightly too big (had to buy another pair in 8.5; as it stands now, i've got ~$450 invested in these shoes)

have had it listed in a local fb group for $250, though i mentioned that i'd take $220 for it (normally wouldn't be charging over retail, but i paid over for my 8.5 pair)

i have a red size 9 that's slightly too big (had to buy another pair in 8.5; as it stands now, i've got ~$450 invested in these shoes)

have had it listed in a local fb group for $250, though i mentioned that i'd take $220 for it (normally wouldn't be charging over retail, but i paid over for my 8.5 pair)

Me I'd just keep them and Wear thicker socks!

if you can, id hold on to em for a lil while, these were so oversaturated on the market but in a year or 2 from now they will go up

Got my supreme am98 and wore them to work am I'm surprised how uncomfortable these are. With so much "air" cushioning you'd expect the shoe to be comfy and light as air but these are bricks. Won't wear them to work again. I'll stick to my sfb boots.

my black supremes have been SITTING on ebay with no takers. Really surprised/disapointed, as I'm just trying to offload the pair that doesn't fit, and I can't even do that. Hopefully they gain more value over time?

my black supremes have been SITTING on ebay with no takers. Really surprised/disapointed, as I'm just trying to offload the pair that doesn't fit, and I can't even do that. Hopefully they gain more value over time?

I know I was watching a few on eBay. I had offered a couple sellers $210 shipped and they still denied my offer so I deleted those. I ended up buying mine for $209 shipped so I think I got a good deal. So maybe you need to lower your price since it seems like the blacks are the least desirable pairs.

Just changed the insoles to spencos and they are by far more comfortable. Now I can happily wear these!

I sold my snakes for $250 about a week or two after launch

Been really really regretting it.

Had some funds so I scooped up another DS for $220

Seller wanted $240. I shouldve offered $200 (Seemed desperate)

But all in all i'm very happy to have them back (esp. since i pocketed an extra $30 on previous pair)

Not too shabby.

These (snakes) are fiyah!!!!

i copped the black and the navy pair off NDS and can't give these things away. ***** look like sketchers LOL

What's the going rate on a used pair of Snakeskins? Got a pair im potentially looking to move and hopeful to get retail back

i still can't get over how brick-like these feel

i mean, i did buy them for their looks foremost, but aren't air maxes supposed to be comfortable

i mean, i did buy them for their looks foremost, but aren't air maxes supposed to be comfortable
that settles it. i'm getting rid of my pairs smh

These definitely feel brick-like, but IMO that's not much different than 95's or 97's or even the recent 98 retro's that dropped over the past couple of years.

They're all just hard as hell even after SEVERAL wears lol...

i was afraid of this 
laugh.gif

guess i'm gonna have to sit on some local groups and hope a pair pop up

that will probably not gonna happen with your size, and if you're lucky enough to find a pair you still need drop $300 for them
funny you say that

made a post in a UK group and someone messaged me saying they had vnds uk11 for £180 - just waiting on pics and then i'll probably pick them up

funny you say that
made a post in a UK group and someone messaged me saying they had vnds uk11 for £180 - just waiting on pics and then i'll probably pick them up

Just make sure to study the pics closely they were pretty popular in UK so don't be surprised if there are some fakes about

Just make sure to study the pics closely they were pretty popular in UK so don't be surprised if there are some fakes about
it fell thru anyway, guy sold them to his mate

the hunt goes on for snakeskins, possibly the all black as well

it fell thru anyway, guy sold them to his mate

the hunt goes on for snakeskins, possibly the all black as well

Seller at laces out festival in Liverpool Saturday had snakeskins, didn't enquire on his asking price given that he was basically only selling hyped shoes DS including the orange smear yeezys

Seller at laces out festival in Liverpool Saturday had snakeskins, didn't enquire on his asking price given that he was basically only selling hyped shoes DS including the orange smear yeezys
long shot but can you remember the name of the guy at all?

The wife blessed me with my first pair for Christmas.

View media item 2275051
I was surprised to read about resale on the Supremes in here. I hate Supreme and just about everything they do but I was actually impressed with the 98s. I guess the whole market is just over saturated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom