Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

thank you! $100 is a cool price? haha i thought i was gonna have to pay $250 for these 
i would pay 100.  98s seem to be scarce these days.  i had to wear down a dude on a 2 pair deal to get volts down to about that price. 

Hey, 

Am looking for a pair of AM 98s In Size 11 Uk if anyone knows of a seller they could link me with!

Dying to get my hands on a pair but as you all know they are fairly rare to find, Any help would be sick!

Y'all think we'll get a anniversary release next year or is that wishful thinking

^i hope so.

one would think that last falls supreme collab would've brought some shine to the line but outside of the snakeskin pair they didn't really generate too much hype in the us.

the eu is another story.

Last edited:
^i hope so.

one would think that last falls supreme collab would've brought some shine to the line but outside of the snakeskin pair they didn't really generate too much hype in the us.

the eu is another story.

Still looking for the navy pair for a fair price but they're drying up...

how do these fit? i usually wear a 10.5 in runners but the spiridon ultras i wear a 10 because they run a little long. do these run long as well? thanks in advance

i only have the red supreme pair, but they're a snug tts in my experience

not snug enough to warrant sizing up imo (unless you have wide feet maybe?)

^ Same, have the preme snakes, they are snug, I have wide feet so im finally realizing after years of wearing a size 9.5/10 that my size is now 10.5/10

how do these fit? i usually wear a 10.5 in runners but the spiridon ultras i wear a 10 because they run a little long. do these run long as well? thanks in advance
i too sized up. i'm usually a 9.5 but in air max 97, and 98 i copped size 10. am1 and am 93 i rock 9.5 

the black pair has actually recently grown on me after seeing some nice on-feet pics

just a really well done collaboration in general 

the original, non-collab colorways of the shoe are a little too boring for me

Back
Top Bottom