Nike Air Max A Lot Pippen Hybrid Black/Varsity Red-White

What do you guys think of these? If you didn't see the first colorway, it's a combinationof the Air Pippen II and Air Much Uptempo. Didn't see them posted on here yet, so I thought I'd share.

Full-size pics at Air 23.

nike_air_max_a_lot_black_varsity_red_white-1med.jpg

nike_air_max_a_lot_black_varsity_red_white-2med.jpg

nike_air_max_a_lot_black_varsity_red_white-3med.jpg

these are much better than the other c/w.

not

btw, youve been warned before about tagging photos that arent yours. yet you continue. i dont get it.

no one click his link
laugh.gif

i kinda like em, but think the color is bad. i wanna see em in some other variations.

and lol @ this dude tagging the pix like they are his

heres another pic that he forgot to tag

47.jpg

I kinda like them as well. Seems nike is getting the "mashups" right more and more these days.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

these are much better than the other c/w.

not

btw, youve been warned before about tagging photos that arent yours. yet you continue. i dont get it.

no one click his link
laugh.gif

That's seriously driving me insane. I blame it on modern day rap lol

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

no one click his link
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not again.
smh.gif

Destroys two classic shoes with this abomination!!!!!! Can't Nike just leave well enough alone with the damn re-mixes???? Stick to innovation like the Kobeand LeBron lines!!!!!!!!!!!

Destroys two classic shoes with this abomination!!!!!! Can't Nike just leave well enough alone with the damn re-mixes???? Stick to innovation like the Kobe and LeBron lines!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree. One of the worst Nikes I've ever seen.

these are really gross. i kinda hate that nike is bastardizing some of my favorite shoes from when i was younger.

Back
Top Bottom