Nike Air Max Hyperposite – Blue – Volt NEW Nike Basketball shoe with foamposite material!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

info posted by counterkicks awhile ago

October 2012:

Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Dark Obsidian/Dynamic Blue
524862-401
$200

November 2012:

Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Team Brown/Total Orange/Dark Field Brown-Mandarin
524862-200
$200

Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Cargo Khaki/Bamboo-Black
524862-300
$200

First colorway sounds dope... the last two... 
eyes.gif

Sounds like the AF25 and Zoom BB1 all over again.  Being set up to fail.  Im hoping there are way more to release.

please dont remind me.

Just started thinking.....Please dont let these be a sportswear sneaker. Straight performance please!!!

^^ Scratch what I said before....I think these will be performance sneaker "....prompting Nike Basketball officials to reintroduce the popular construction technology on modern performance models. This season, the LeBron 9 was given a Foam "test run" of sorts with the option available on NIKEiD, but fall will mark the launch of the next primarily foam performance silhouette"

Readings fundamental

JS"

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

First colorway sounds dope... the last two... 
eyes.gif

Sounds like the AF25 and Zoom BB1 all over again.  Being set up to fail.  Im hoping there are way more to release.
Yo Rock...
Off-Topic but,

How about hooking a fellow NTer up with a reference for Niketown Georgetown
nerd.gif

Hey bruh... I dont have ANY insight or inside folks at retail....  Sorry about that...

That hypbeast ccolorway, and those three listed colorways sound terrible. They're going to kill this sneaker before it has a chance.

I highly doubt they really think this will be a performance sneaker in brown.
I would have more faith if they IDed it, than Nike releases.

Camein here expecting not a lot but am actually quite impressed. This may sound obvious to some, but colourways will make or break this shoe. In the right colours, this'll fly off the shelves

Been rocking these casually and they're dope. Much lighter than they look. When I first saw them this Summer I was thinking that it could have been the Lebron IX.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Been rocking these casually and they're dope. Much lighter than they look. When I first saw them this Summer I was thinking that it could have been the Lebron IX.

Any pics on feet?
I'm hoping that this is one of those shoes that is put on shelves as it arrives instead of an official release.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

so they are keeping the ugly swoosh at the ankle area. 
sick.gif

what could have been.

629156417be79d3ecff51f8e60cb9d9dca229bb.jpg
tumblr_m59jetl6QN1r3zat8.gif

that swoosh at the forefoot instead of the heel really made ALL the difference....they could've got me to buy every single colorway of this shoe like they did with the LBJ 8 v2 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Another dope shoe I won't be able to afford.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

These look great.  Lebron 8 + Lebron 9 (with the slightly higher wing look at the ankle) + foamposite.  I actually like them.  But they will be $200+ rather have 3 pairs of roshe's for what these are about to cost
and marqueesole wanted 700$ for these last time I checked..

nice shoe with not so nice CW but i bet they are gunna be comfy as hell. to bad i prolly wont cop. maybe i could win the lottery....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom