Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Do you all remember that warning rockDeep sent us way earlier in the thread before the SOL's were released? He said expect to see only a few colorways and to see all the nice PE's be just that, PE's, like the Bron 7's and 8's.

It's so disappointing, but maybe we will see some more come out later? I love this shoe, even though the Amare's are the only one I have so far. I need the SOL's tho. What's a good price for SOL's in a 13? Is it too late to hope for a pair around $275?

If they go on ID they will survive for awhile since their are so many options and they would probably be 240-250$ to ID which is nothing if you would pay 225 for a GR

Rondo is sorta the face of Hyperposite at this point with his PE's. But whatever dude, no big deal. Hope he has a speedy recovery, one of my favorite players.
I hope so too. Really sucks since they could end up trading KG n PP because of this and it would of been nice seeing one more Heat Celtics series

Just got the burnt orange one in today. Still waiting for the obsidians to arrive. After that I'm on ice until we HOPEFULLY get some new colors. :smh:

Love this shoe.

"cracking" or paint coming off?

BIG difference. NBA game, you know how many trips, falls, feet getting stepped on, etc... happens. Hell, happens at the local gym to me.

And who knows if this is his first time wearing these. Could of been worn in practice, etc.
I look at this picture and I think its the actual design of the midsole not that its cracking.

Back
Top Bottom