Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

If only these were the Lebron 10, We would have a ton of colors and Nike ID, Probally would have stuck with the 180-200 pricetag too...Big FAIL on Nike's behalf on the execution of color releases on this shoe.
Completely agree, Nike dropped the ball big time. The colorways released for the most part sucked imo. I don't know why they wouldn't do a simple, black based colorway like the stealth foam ones. I should have copped the blk/reds for the low when they were on ndc clearance but even those looked so glossy.

With how it is now, I could see them not wanting to have these on Nikeid. They've never done foam on nikeid so I would have to guess that the resulting price for us would be like $250 if we were lucky and I don't think we would have seen too many color options on the foam area too.

yeah this shoe's done. I only have the SOL's which I got on release day. Might cop another pair but not paying more than $100.. It's a great shoe though :smh:

Im sure you got SCAMMED BADLY.

Your not smart at all.

For 1 you got something shipped to you from craigslist

Number 2 who the hell will sell you a pair of Hyperposites and Playoff 12's for $190? 

Good thing I didn't listen to you...

Gotta pick your spots. Never been scammed. Never plan on being scammed.

Also, my apologizes for using the other website's logo in the corner, that was the quickest way for me to upload the pics.

They have a bunch of these at the Milpitas outlet for $179 plus 30% off. Picked up the Tiger Camos for myself.

Good thing I didn't listen to you...
Gotta pick your spots. Never been scammed. Never plan on being scammed.

Also, my apologizes for using the other website's logo in the corner, that was the quickest way for me to upload the pics.
Im impressed, I've seen so many gullible people buy from craigslist it aint even funny. Dude who sold you those must have been desperate... Deal of the year.

Sorry my dude.

Checked my local HOH last night..and all the colorways that dropped for the Hyperposites are still there :smokin:smh:

Too bad they're not marked down..I'm waitin to pull the trigger on the Amare's that they still have..need those..

Im impressed, I've seen so many gullible people buy from craigslist it aint even funny. Dude who sold you those must have been desperate... Deal of the year.

Sorry my dude.

No worries. I take precautions. Did it through Paypal and with tracking. Came next day. He said he was moving, and he had too many kicks, so he was tryin to get rid of some. Prices on the rest of his stuff wasn't terrific, IMO, but these were, so I copped. I figured I pretty much got the playoffs free...

In other, more related news, I like the hyperposites so much I'm tryin to cop more now on the cheap. Thirstttt :D

i think I'm gonna put my collection up on ebay I've loved this sneaker but since there are no more colorways i think im gonna part with them and start collecting my  next shoe i think will be the kd v since its cheap these hurt me lol i got ever pair for retail and 250 for the SOL

well nevermind i have no where near the amount of post on here ill just stop looking and actually leave comments but im usually browsing on my phone so im not signed in unless im on my laptop but yea i love this shoe and wish there was asg release

i think I'm gonna put my collection up on ebay I've loved this sneaker but since there are no more colorways i think im gonna part with them and start collecting my  next shoe i think will be the kd v since its cheap these hurt me lol i got ever pair for retail and 250 for the SOL

"Ive loved this sneaker but since there are no more colorways i think im gonna part with them and start collecting my next shoe"

???? just admit your a re-seller with a bad buisness plan

Im a reseller? im probably the only one on here who actually cared about these sneakers all of ya are the reason why it was discontinued say you like it but wont pay retail and you wonder why its discontinued im not a reseller i was trying to keep the sneaker alive but its time has come 

i was just trying to be helpful i know a lot of people on here were looking for atleast 3 pairs in my lot so i thought id help but its fine ive already sold a couple pairs today on fb i only wanted to look out thats all 

I find it kind of odd my post saying to hit me up if he intends to sell was deleted completed when the useful, important and majority part of my post had useful information on the blues being at Nike outlets for 179. If its the end of the world someones says they want a shoe then just delete that part and npt the part that helps other members out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom