Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

now why wouldnt nike have released this with the rest of the all star pack? these would have been crazy popular. Im just glad there still making new colorways for the hyperposite though!

The best all ASG Nike shoe to me besides the Air Force Max.  I'm all over them if I get the chance to buy

now why wouldnt nike have released this with the rest of the all star pack? these would have been crazy popular. Im just glad there still making new colorways for the hyperposite though!
I agree, these should have been released with the rest of the all star pack..

Does anyone know if the outlets have the Tiger Camos yet? And do you think there's any chance Nike releases the gold greenish Rondo PE? Also the ASG look ridiculous, best ones by far

Does anyone know if the outlets have the Tiger Camos yet? And do you think there's any chance Nike releases the gold greenish Rondo PE? Also the ASG look ridiculous, best ones by far
According to sneakersteal, there was an outlet I think in Portland(?) that had em for 99 the other day, so it looks like they're starting to show up at places.  

Still waiting on my Obsidian joints from NDC. They shipped them here to Germany using Military Ground Shipping on 14 Jan. I don't understand what's taking so long. :rolleyes

You'll be waiting a while. I have had multiple shoes sent to me (mainland Japan) via Nike.com military ground, and they have all averaged over 6 weeks.

the blue/obsidian ones have been marked down to 110 in my area. think i'm gonna have to cop! 
pimp.gif

The All Star colorway looks like something Blake Griffin would have worn if he hadn't moved over to JB...Maybe this is why they didn't see a full on release with the rest of the pack...I'd be game to cop if they dropped...

Don't like the Area 72 pair but glad Nike didn't scrap the shoe.

What is going on with the BHM pair? Are they still releasing?

I know you don't see them at all, but the soles are
smokin.gif
 IMO.

These would've released this weekend if Rondo didn't get injured.

Back
Top Bottom