Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Not feelingg those alridge asg..... bosh'S are nice but m still a lil disappointed..... these shoes got much more potential.... scored thebrown and orange
One this week end..... love em!!!

Take this with a grain of salt, as it is merely rumor but, I was told by a Nike Executive from Marketing that it is common knowledge within the company that the Hyperposite was in fact created initially as the Lebron 10! Last second changes with the Diamond theme turned it into a General Nike Basketball Shoe. If you think about the colors released that rumor holds a little weight huh...

Fireberry=South Beach?
Crimson=Heat Away?
Atomic Green=Dunkman?
Statue of Liberty=Big Apple?
Orange/Brown=Cleveland Browns?
Obsidian=Retro Cavs?
Tiger Camo=Military ala Cannon?

Kinda makes you wonder...

Last edited:
Take this with a grain of salt, as it is merely rumor but, I was told by a Nike Executive from Marketing that it is common knowledge within the company that the Hyperposite was in fact created initially as the Lebron 10! Last second changes with the Diamond theme turned it into a General Nike Basketball Shoe. If you think about the colors released that rumor holds a little weight huh...

Fireberry=South Beach?
Crimson=Heat Away?
Atomic Green=Dunkman?
Obsidian=Retro Cavs?

great observation!

No Corks at the Greenwood, IN HoH.  Anyone know of a HoH near Indiana that is getting some in?  I like the corks but not sure I am ready to pay the reseller prices on what would be my 5th X's.

Interesting observation about these being the original Lebron X. Imagine if they took this upper and put it on the zoom bag on the current Lebron X :wow:

Yeah I heard that same rumor as well.

I wouldn't say that the Fireberry were supposed to be South Beach. The whole fireberry colorways were their own thing.

Fireberry=South Beach?
Crimson=Heat Away?
Atomic Green=Dunkman?
Obsidian=Retro Cavs?

Yup, I believe it

Fireberry=South Beach?
Crimson=Heat Away?
Atomic Green=Dunkman?
Obsidian=Retro Cavs?

Yup, I believe it

Makes sense

Fireberry=South Beach?
Crimson=Heat Away?
Atomic Green=Dunkman?
Obsidian=Retro Cavs?

Well that might explain why the Fireberrys where only in certain stores in my area, now they are sitting in FTL with the rest of the cw

Fireberry had nothing to do with South Beach. Those were the colors for London's World Basketball Festival.

The LeBron X theory is a reach.

Ok buddy! Smh, pitiful pal. I hope your need to discredit people over the Internet doesn't manifest itself in real life into you hurting human beings. Goodluck with life.

:lol: You got me all figured out through 2 posts.

Like, why would a "Nike executive from marketing" be talking to YOU. A guy that resells shoes so that he can afford to pay for his own shoes. You two would never cross paths. EVER.

You just so happen to talk to an exec that works in OREGON, and this exec happens to share this rumor with you? Lulz.

And if you heard it from the horses mouth, how could it be a rumor?

Last edited:
:lol: You got me all figured out through 2 posts.

Like, why would a "Nike executive from marketing" be talking to YOU. A guy that resells shoes so that he can afford to pay for his own shoes. You two would never cross paths. EVER.

You just so happen to talk to an exec that works in OREGON, and this exec happens to share this rumor with you? Lulz.

And if you heard it from the horses mouth, how could it be a rumor?

So you know my life? 1st off I work within the music industry so I cross paths with all kinds of people, not that I'm important at all. 2nd I also work within footwear retail. The Nike Executive I spoke to happen to be at a music event when we crossed paths. I said it was rumor because that's how it was worded to me. If you can prove otherwise feel free, if not please mind your business before speaking to me. Whether true or not makes no difference now but you should be concerned how eager you are to disprove something's of an insignificantly interesting tid bit. You gotta have better things to do with your life right? Like harming squirrels and neighborhood pets perhaps.

Last edited:
^
Took me 2 minutes to shut down that nonsense you spewed out. :lol: @ the "gotta have better things to do with your life" response.

Stop it. You are starting to look foolish. You resell shoes so that you can afford to pay for your own shoes (you said this :lol:). You aren't crossing paths or rubbing elbows with anyone of importance.

You made all of that up.

Last edited:
The fact that you are due for a tax return tells me everything I need to know. You aren't crossing paths with anyone important. You made all that stuff up. Take the L, and keep it moving.

The rest of your reply was too emotional.

Last edited:
Gotta agree with ohmygosher on this one. The similarities are minimal, not to mention that PeruWhite's story is the most contrived I've ever heard.

The similarities are there... and you do have to wonder why Nike hasn't really invested much marketing to this shoe at all. But yea... :nerd:

The fact that you are due for a tax return tells me everything I need to know. You aren't crossing paths with anyone important. You made all that stuff up. Take the L, and keep it moving.

The rest of your reply was too emotional.

Tells you I'm employed, Lol! My reply was emotional but you spent you're night trying to discredit something you know nothing about from someone you know nothing about, interesting. Take an L? LMAO! You think there are wins and losses here...HAHA, LAME! Thanks for the warning Meth! Smh

No matter how you try to play it, you made all that stuff up. How could it be Lebrons shoe, when it doesn't have any new tech? How could it be his shoe, if JP didn't design it? Dude made the most successful bron yet, and they decided to not have him on for the X? C'mon man, stop lying.

Humor me tho, exactly what music event was this at?

And again, please stop with this notion that I spent any significant amount of time disproving that made up story. It takes me less than a minute to reply to something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom