Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

it just doesnt make any sense to make it a international release. hopefully they sit and those pairs come here.

Great pics Docster... Ordered a pair off eBay, but they've been sitting at the post office. Tomorrow will be a good day!

So much anger going on and conjecture...

This is proof positive that folks would benefit and appreciate a backstory inspiration or story board to how each shoe comes to be.

This one was interesting.. there is some truth in some speculation but just FYI...

Shoes that are meant to be for one player often change if something happens to the player

See Vicks LT's etc.. then look at kicks other players are supposed to market Hyperdunks with Kobes and Later Bron.

Nike always has a plan... (well not always...) but it usually works out.

depending on the socks u wear get a .5 size up mine are 10.5 which tts but when i wear 2layer elite socks (which make them comfortable as ****) it gets a lil snug....should had got an 11 but i aint tripping 

How on earth is there more of a demand internationally than domestically for these shoes/CWs? Blows my mind that an All-Star themed shoe releases in other countries and not here, is that Nike just being pricks or is there a legitimate and/or sound business reason behind this move? Either way, ******ed.

Area 72 Hyperposites are UGLY as hell. I have 3 pairs of Hypers but those are the 2nd WORST colorway, definitely a shoe for the beasts. Should of went with a more alien galactic colorway.

area 72 has to be 1 or 2 out of the colors that released. the detail on them is insane

and they did a great job using flat colors instead of colors with shine

Last edited:
I think Rondo would have laced up the 72's if he were in the All Star game this year...

That or perhaps Blake Griffin if he didn't move over to JB earlier in the season...Maybe this is why they didn't drop with the rest of the pack...

I'd be interested in making a purchase if the released...

How on earth is there more of a demand internationally than domestically for these shoes/CWs? Blows my mind that an All-Star themed shoe releases in other countries and not here, is that Nike just being pricks or is there a legitimate and/or sound business reason behind this move? Either way, ******ed.

You said it...Nike being pricks...

.5 up id say. I tried a size up and the toe rubbing in the toe box was... painful.

My feet are wide up front narrow in the back.

Word.

It's very weird that they never release the cool colorways that would instantly sell out like the Liberty's.

SOL's are considered an Energy shoe. Never to be released in seriously WIDE and VAST quantities. 

Nike works from Market Surveys and historical sales of shoes in certain colors.  Certain designers design a shoe with a color in mind.  If buyers dont buy it.. Nike aint selling it.  Nike at times will sell certain colors on their site only... but for the most part certain colorways that arent Black/Red/White wont see wide releases.

Just doesnt happen.  Its been said many times before but Nike doesnt base its major sales around the smaller shoe head world. They hope the buzz they create with limited releases affects sales for their general releases.

Go tot he store and miss out on that limited shoe, perhaps you use that money on another shoe.  Simple Marketing. 

There's much less time spent on General Release shoes because the buyers know what they want to sell at retail.  No one wants to be stuck with inventory. 

Everyone thinks a hot colorway is a hot colorway... but the simple truth is if its found out to be a wide release consumers just dont want the shoe anymore.

If the Lebron Cork is given to every store in two size runs.. it sits. If the Jordan Concord is given to each store in five size runs... they dont all sell. Sure we all may think it may but it wouldnt.

Back
Top Bottom