Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

DWileykyoT -

They hit $180 a month ago and $135 yesterday. I'm a size 11.5 and ended up with the brown/orange. I already have the black/crimson. I would have preferred the tiger camo, but 11.5 is gone. I wanted to order this a month ago with the clearance coupon, but they didn't get reduced to $180 until the day after the coupon expired. Decided to pull the trigger at $135 as I fear there would be no 11.5s left by the time the next clearance coupon arrives.

Mister Friendly -

I'm 6' 3", 350 pounds. I've played a bit in the Lebron X, but at my size, the Hyperposite protects my feet more than the X. I don't mind zoom for walking around or playing in occasionally, but I always seem to go back to Air Max 360 when playing frequently. I loved the Lebron 8 and the Hyperposite is like the Lebron 8 on steroids. It's great.

Thanks for the help!

Repped

Last edited:
Did not realize these hit $135 on ndc

I always wanted the obsidians anyway

My patience paid off AGAIN

Good looking out! I wanted the tiger camo, but not at retail. Was able to get my pair. I sort of like the brown/orange at the price, but still can't pull the trigger. I would down right love them at $100.

WTF happened to this shoe?

Any upcoming release?

SMH at Nike. SMFH.

Discontinued, I believe..

Nike's marketing ruined this shoe IMO. Making all the good colorways exclusives and HOH only and all the other colorways were trash.. Which is pretty much what they're doing with the Lebron X series.. Except, you can't do this with a shoe that doesn't have a big superstar name behind it. Lebron's shoes will sell because of him.

Look at the ASG Hyperposites, for example.. Everyone in here is fiending for those things and they didn't even release them here in the US.. What kind of **** is that? :smh:

It's a real shame too because I thought the Hyperposite was a great platform. |I

Last edited:
Discontinued, I believe..

Nike's marketing ruined this shoe IMO. Making all the good colorways exclusives and HOH only and all the other colorways were trash.. Which is pretty much what they're doing with the Lebron X series.. Except, you can't do this with a shoe that doesn't have a big superstar name behind it. Lebron's shoes will sell because of him.

Look at the ASG Hyperposites, for example.. Everyone in here is fiending for those things and they didn't even release them here in the US.. What kind of **** is that? :smh:

It's a real shame too because I thought the Hyperposite was a great platform. |I

Discontinued?!?!....

I thought more colors were dropping this fall/winter?

so instead of a hyperposite 2013, they're just going to release more hyperposites next season? interesting. curious to see if there will still be some sort of new shoe for the big men to wear.

Picked my tiger Camos at the milpitas outlet and SOL at San Leandro clearance.

Aggreed on dumb marketing ruining a good shoe.

Just grabbed a pair of DS Statues for 270 usd shipped from France. Is he losing with euro retail and shipping? Claims they were 180 euro and 35 international shipping. 

Just grabbed a pair of DS Statues for 270 usd shipped from France. Is he losing with euro retail and shipping? Claims they were 180 euro and 35 international shipping. 

Hes making F-All unless he got em on discount, after PP fees and shipping (shipping from France is mad €€) hes just about breaking even.

HOH Europe did have F&F this week so hes prob saying he paid retail but got em at 50%

Last edited:
The only pair I want in the way of GR CW's is the Blues. i should have asked an NT'er to scoop em for me when there were 180 :smh:

im thinking about getting the crimsons from JJ..they pretty much have a FSR but for 180..

love my fireberrys, and thanks for that member who posted the number for the spot that had em for 150 a week or so after RD.
smokin.gif

I have the Fireberry, Crimsons, Volts and Obsidian's, I Strictly play ball in them. I haven't played in them for a while since i have been playing in other shoes. I sprained my ankle though on last friday (landed on someones foot) while wearing the Kobe 8's. I rehabed it over the weekend, i was bound and determined to not miss a day of ball. So yesterday I undeadstocked my Crimsons and laced them up as tight as i could for ankle support. Man  the ankle support when laced extremely tight around the ankle area is phenomenal.

I really hope for more color ways!!!!

Back
Top Bottom