Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

im thinking about getting the crimsons from JJ..they pretty much have a FSR but for 180..

love my fireberrys, and thanks for that member who posted the number for the spot that had em for 150 a week or so after RD.
smokin.gif
$160 if you use code: JJSAVEMORE. 

I have a pair and I don't think I would pay that much to double up. I would get the obsidian blue at that price if they had my size. I've been looking at the brown on NDC every day, but I can't see myself wearing them. I hate the color brown.

someone just bought my fireberrys off ebay for 265 shipped and my amares are still sittin up there? thought it would be the other way around

Better late than never...

Got my obsidians today and these things are beyond comfortable... Can't wait to test these out on the court

Didn't realize the swooshes were pretty much stickers tho lol

Not discontinued..

Just not focused on... Considering all the folks they thought of pushing this.. names can help or hurt a shoe.

Good thing Amare wasnt the chosen one...

Not discontinued..

Just not focused on... Considering all the folks they thought of pushing this.. names can help or hurt a shoe.

Good thing Amare wasnt the chosen one...

Not doubting you but...

Amare was the only one to get a sig of this shoe.... Although he didn't wear them in season for long

Ima believer after one pair

Rock,

Seriously what's planned for this shoe? Id? Better cws? Or us salivating over the pe's?

Last edited:
ARE THE ALL STARS THE PLATINUM AND RED ONES..BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS THREAD

Man, those Rudy Gay PE's piss me off. We are never getting anything like those anytime soon, so they are just rubbing it in our faces. The Hyperposites are so comfy and function so well, it's almost a disgrace to put such a nice shoe so far back on the back burner.

The all stars are the light grey with orange ones. The foam material is textured just like the midsole on the ASG Kobe 8's. Really dope shoe, something else we can't get our hands on without jumping through hoops...

Back
Top Bottom