Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

These might be my favorites, but $225, not sure if I like them that much

:pimp:

PROB THE ONLY COLORWAY THAT I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN THAT I REALLY LIKE..NOT SURE IF I AM READY TO PULL OFF THAT PRICE TAG RIGHT NOW THOUGH...IM ABOUT TO SWITCH JOBS AND ILL NEED THE INCOME TO HOLD ME TILL MY FIRST CHECK

I see the South Beach colorway sitting.

I dont see the Black Colorway sitting too long..

I dont think there will be first day or week sell outs......but I wonder how long before National Retailers Discount let alone Local spots...

Swoosh saves time on all that

If any color sells out it will be the south beach color way just because it's the one with the most hype! Just check ebay

If any color sells out it will be the south beach color way just because it's the one with the most hype! Just check ebay

Just want to say there is NO South Beach colorway for these. Thats a Fireberry colorway. If its not a Lebron Signature its not a South Beach...

I see the South Beach colorway sitting.

I dont see the Black Colorway sitting too long..

I dont think there will be first day or week sell outs......but I wonder how long before National Retailers Discount let alone Local spots...

Swoosh saves time on all that

Its been a long time coming...now who is that Nikestore jerk on #NTwitter. I know u in here :nerd:

^ I have every "South Beach" Lebron that has released so I think I know what a South Beach colorway is :lol: I was just referring to a previous post that Nikedealer wrote and technically it's not a "Fireberry" colorway Fireberry is just one of the colors that they use in the shoe along with Dynamic Blue, Black and Reflective Silver. And I don't know what rock you've been under but there has also been many "South Beach" inspired Nike and Jordan colorways that have came out in that same black blue and pink color scheme. That's like saying if it's not a black & red Jordan Signature shoe it can't be a Bulls Colorway :rofl: But off of that I just tweeted Footlocker unlocked and they also said that they will be carrying the Hyperposites on 8/18

^ I have every "South Beach" Lebron that has released so I think I know what a South Beach colorway is :lol: I was just referring to a previous post that Nikedealer wrote and technically it's not a "Fireberry" colorway Fireberry is just one of the colors that they use in the shoe along with Dynamic Blue, Black and Reflective Silver. And I don't know what rock you've been under but there has also been many "South Beach" inspired Nike and Jordan colorways that have came out in that same black blue and pink color scheme. That's like saying if it's not a black & red Jordan Signature shoe it can't be a Bulls Colorway :rofl: But off of that I just tweeted Footlocker unlocked and they also said that they will be carrying the Hyperposites on 8/18

I dont know what youre talking about but once again there is no South Beach colorway for the Hyperposite, they arent the same colors. You can call them whatever you like and you can have every SB Lebron but that still doesnt make the shoe a South Beach Hyperposite, thats all I'm saying. Not challenging your knowledge or your sneaker aptitude, I'm simply stating fact. South Beach is a theme for the Lebron move to Miami, its more than just a color combo. Y'all just slap that title on any Blue and Pink shoe regardless of the actual shade of the color. Its cool tho, no big deal. And the Analogy you made doesnt make much sense, there has been and will continue to be shoes and team colors that are Black and Red before and after the Bulls and any Jordan shoe. Black and Red could be a Raptors, Cavs, Sixers, Heat, and a Blazers colorway. Thats too common of a colorway for you to compare that to the South Beach colorway which is only a Lebron thing, originated and maintained. Off That... :lol:

Oh just to make the lightheartedness clear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stoneface:

I dont know what youre talking about but once again there is no South Beach colorway for the Hyperposite, they arent the same colors. You can call them whatever you like and you can have every SB Lebron but that still doesnt make the shoe a South Beach Hyperposite, thats all I'm saying. Not challenging your knowledge or your sneaker aptitude, I'm simply stating fact. South Beach is a theme for the Lebron move to Miami, its more than just a color combo. Y'all just slap that title on any Blue and Pink shoe regardless of the actual shade of the color. Its cool tho, no big deal. And the Analogy you made doesnt make much sense, there has been and will continue to be shoes and team colors that are Black and Red before and after the Bulls and any Jordan shoe. Black and Red could be a Raptors, Cavs, Sixers, Heat, and a Blazers colorway. Thats too common of a colorway for you to compare that to the South Beach colorway which is only a Lebron thing, originated and maintained. Off That... :lol:
Oh just to make the lightheartedness clear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stoneface: [/quo

Again if you read the beginning of my response to you I was just replying to Nikedealer's post when he said the South Beach colorway will sit, I wasn't calling them the South Beaches and I know what the theme for the South Beaches is but again if we're still being specific the Lebron 9 Elite was reffered to as the "Miami Vices" not the South Beaches :rofl:rollin:rofl:

Oh just to make the lightheartedness clear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stoneface: [/quo
Again if you read the beginning of my response to you I was just replying to Nikedealer's post when he said the South Beach colorway will sit, I wasn't calling them the South Beaches and I know what the theme for the South Beaches is but again if we're still being specific the Lebron 9 Elite was reffered to as the "Miami Vices" not the South Beaches :rofl:rollin:rofl:

Oh if you werent talking to me then what we talking bout, we good. Nevermind to everything I said. Disregard the statements. Thats my bad, just seemed like you were speaking to me. I do think Petrie called the shoe the South Beach when he said the 9 wouldnt have that colorway, the Elite would....I think, dont quote me. Even then the South Beach 8 and the Miami Vice 9 were still slightly different Blues and Pinks...

P.S. you gotta space between your emoticons to get the full effect. :rofl: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Oh if you werent talking to me then what we talking bout, we good. Nevermind to everything I said. Disregard the statements. Thats my bad, just seemed like you were speaking to me. I do think Petrie called the shoe the South Beach when he said the 9 wouldnt have that colorway, the Elite would....I think, dont quote me. Even then the South Beach 8 and the Miami Vice 9 were still slightly different Blues and Pinks...
P.S. you gotta space between your emoticons to get the full effect. :rofl: :stoneface:

Yeah of course we good and :lol: at me forgetting to space my last post looking crazy at the end.... But these Fireberry Hyperposite will be mine on 8/18!!!

Yeah of course we good and :lol: at me forgetting to space my last post looking crazy at the end.... But these Fireberry Hyperposite will be mine on 8/18!!!

I cant do the $225, just cant do that price for a non signature shoe. Had these been the Lebron X's than I might've been able to live with the $225 (These should've been the Lebron X's) but for a generic Nike Basketball shoe I wont pay that much. I do think the shoe is DOPE! Kinda see these going the route of the Zoom Rookies...

I'm REALLY MAD these aren't the Lebron X's.....REALLY PISSED! :lol:

PROB THE ONLY COLORWAY THAT I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN THAT I REALLY LIKE..NOT SURE IF I AM READY TO PULL OFF THAT PRICE TAG RIGHT NOW THOUGH...IM ABOUT TO SWITCH JOBS AND ILL NEED THE INCOME TO HOLD ME TILL MY FIRST CHECK
these look like the same colorway for as the jordan XIII's that drop next year.

I cant do the $225, just cant do that price for a non signature shoe. Had these been the Lebron X's than I might've been able to live with the $225 (These should've been the Lebron X's) but for a generic Nike Basketball shoe I wont pay that much. I do think the shoe is DOPE! Kinda see these going the route of the Zoom Rookies...
I'm REALLY MAD these aren't the Lebron X's.....REALLY PISSED!
laugh.gif
yeah I was wishing these would be the Lebron X's too.  Instead Amare Stoudemire is gonna be wearing these shoes next season.  I was felling them but for that $225.00 price tag and with all the other heat thats gonna be dropping i'm gonna have to pass on these.  I'm hoping everybody is feeling the same way so they drop the price on them. 

I'm REALLY MAD these aren't the Lebron X's.....REALLY PISSED! :lol:

Yeah these really do look like they should be the Lebron X. I'm just waiting to see what the Lebron X China's going to look like this year :nerd: but I feel you about the $225 for a non signature! Nike been going CRAZY with their prices lately! But since they will be releasing the shoe on Footlocker you should be able to use a birthday discount code or something to cut down that $225 price tag :smh:

JM....Any idea on retailers that will carry these??  Please say Finishline......

JS"

Sorry if this is not 100% accurate...but, it is close...

1. There will NOT be a lot of units put into the marketplace...I am sure you can expect I-95 area to have their share (though, NOT anywhere close a regular NSW Foam release)...outside of that...you may not be able to find them at all in stores...

2. Black/Bright Crimson is the GR colorway...looks like all national retailers will get this colorway in small QTYs...Grey/Volt is the "urban" colorway...including Footaction...Fireberry is HOH...it's something like that...

JM

^ thx JM. Man I needed finishline to carry these. Ugghh. I figured quantities are going to be limited given the price point. I'll actually be ballin in a pair if I get them. I just want to see the weight of them. I'm a guard and love the hyperdunk 2012 but the fact that this is a foamposite/hyper shoe that claims to be lightweight is very intriguing to me. Have you had the opportunity to try them on or feel the weight (or lack thereof) on the shoe?

JS"

$225 and on the same day as the gold medal pack....awwwwwwwwwwwww H*LL no nike.
mean.gif
hahah I said the same thing!   Why would they release all 3 colorways for this shoe on the same day too?  These are gonna sit on shelves for a while.

Back
Top Bottom