Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I just want to see the weight of them.
JS"

They heavy, a lot more than the lebron 8/9, they like a high top foamposite and the foamposite is one of the heaviest low top bball shoes out there, if your used to the hyperdunk these gonna feel mad heavy.

done with new foams. i'll have to pass. i like these but i must say no. all i want is a pair of foamposite pros/ones in all black.

Nike ****** up with that 225 price tag, they better not exclude these from discounts either. I woulda got the Crimson if they were 200 or cheaper but anything over 200 retail is usually a no no for me

ummmmmmmmm im sorry, but isn't that a good thing for us?
it depends on how you look at it.  If you only want 1 of the colorways its a good thing because you have a better chance at getting them.  If you wanted to get all 3 its bad because its gonna be hard to pay $675.00. Plus the GMP is releasing the same day for $350.00 and the Durants for $95.00.  So for people who wanted all of them its gonna be tough unless you got  $1000.00 laying around that you can spend on shoes.

Anybody know what the size run on these is gonna be? This is a big man shoe so I would HOPE nike would make these in a size larger than 15.
right nike...RIGHT...NIKE!

Seriously though...anybody know if they are gonna make these in a size larger than 15?

Last edited:
on sneakernews they mentioned that 'for those that missed the south beach HPs, they'll be releasing the fireberrys'
are there two different colorways with slight variations that both have blue/pink or are they the same thing?

Like all 3 colorways come out next week:

Fireberry
Black/Crimson
Anthracite/Volt

I'd personally only go for the Anthracite Volt, and then maybe the Black/Crimson if they looked good in person, but just too much other stuff going on to cop these for retail.

^ Do you play ball andfattoo? If so and your style of play is post play/brig man I'm sure you'll appreciate a heavier shoe more.  Im not a huge fan of all the super light no support low tops are the greatest nonsense thats been put out, but I dont want a ridiculously heavy sneaker either.  The Hyperdunk 2012 are a perfect blend to me.  I was excited about these because I thought they may have trumped the hyperdunks but I'm not so sure now....I still want to try them on nonetheless.

JS"

Like all 3 colorways come out next week:
Fireberry
Black/Crimson
Anthracite/Volt
I'd personally only go for the Anthracite Volt, and then maybe the Black/Crimson if they looked good in person, but just too much other stuff going on to cop these for retail.

Black/Crimson look sick in person.

black crimson is the best CW but 225 if I don't get the GMP then these will be copped for sure 

Back
Top Bottom