Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

got my fireberrys yesterday, im an 11.5, ordered an 11 -_- a littttttle snug but without the insole they fit fine....gota find a thin gel insole or something though 

:stoneface: hate? Never a hater fam, just giving you a hard time.

I'm on an iPhone too if that makes you feel any better about your mistakes :lol:

if that's what makes you happy bruh! :smh:  some people are just not gonna let go...

Yeah, those Aldridge PEs are nice, but the Area 72s are better. There's quite a few of other PEs I'd rather see release over those Galaxy themed Hypers.

did the lace swap last night, I remember why I don't like doing them, pain in da but I like they way they look, still haven't changed the left shoe yet though

Glad you like them my dude. Imma stick with the grey laces though
laugh.gif

Now go get them LeBron Mints!!
Honestly the grey laces are butter, they got like a pink tip or whatever the red color is. Mints are at home, can't wait to get home and see them. Just need the hazelnuts but not a priority right now, area 72 Xs ahead on the hit list. I was surprised the hyperposites were cut so big on me, I probably coulda sized down to a 10.5. Really comfortable shoe man, I see why a lot of players use them.

Last edited:
Glad you like them my dude. Imma stick with the grey laces though :lol:

Now go get them LeBron Mints!!

Honestly the grey laces are butter, they got like a pink tip or whatever the red color is. Mints are at home, can't wait to get home and see them. Just need the hazelnuts but not a priority right now, area 72 Xs ahead on the hit list. I was surprised the hyperposites were cut so big on me, I probably coulda sized down to a 10.5. Really comfortable shoe man, I see why a lot of players use them.

:lol: you wasn't playing no games, glad you were able to cop those as well :smokin

laugh.gif
you wasn't playing no games, glad you were able to cop those as well
smokin.gif
hahaha nope, I sold a pair of concords in like five minutes man, listed them and poof they went. Still got two pairs, one on ice. Then I started messaging sellers for a better deal and found one. What sucks is that I had some bills pop up this week and had to sell my bred 4s and he got games, but thankfully I have another pair of he got games on ice.

Since nike "blessed" us with some form of the "Rondos", I'm hoping that they follow it up with a "Bosh-esque" release (even though I do not care for him as a player).

Back
Top Bottom