Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hahahahaha

we can go down a whole list of PEs that should have released :lol:

trade them for the browns, crimsons, tiger camos at the very least.

we can go down a whole list of PEs that should have released
laugh.gif

trade them for the browns, crimsons, tiger camos at the very least.
what the hell have you got against the crimsons? one of my favorites and definitely one of the most versatile. can't go wrong with black and red. they get the most wear of all my pairs.
love how this thread is picking up steam. i love looking at this shoe.
funny, cause I hate just looking at this shoe. it's looking at this shoe and all the CWs that should release but won't that's absolutely killing me...

I am new to this shoe so forgive me, but historically does Nike release any of the PEs? I know for other shoes I have I usually never see any PEs actually get released.

I am new to this shoe so forgive me, but historically does Nike release any of the PEs? I know for other shoes I have I usually never see any PEs actually get released.

Rarely. Most notable was the sugar ray 8s. Some me team brand Jordan's have released for ray I think.

Hopefully with the release of the Lebron 11 and the missing air bag, this shoe will be able to slide into the "full length air" spot and get some much needed attention from Nike.

I believe the Lebron 10 was what shut this shoe down for the most part.

Let us all bow our heads and pray that the September release rumors are true [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

As an owner of the Area 72 pair, I'd be disappointed to see the rarity of my pair go down, but I'd be happier for the many people in this thread who REALLY want this beautiful shoe

Still so tempted with those Arctic Green's. That 3M is niiiiiiice.

Last edited:
I hooped in my Rondo's/BB whatever you guys want to call them and I didn't realize they would be that comfy.  I expected them to be super heavy and not very comfy.  Damn, I was wrong. Haha, I might pick up the 72's if they drop eventually.  

I hooped in my Rondo's/BB whatever you guys want to call them and I didn't realize they would be that comfy.  I expected them to be super heavy and not very comfy.  Damn, I was wrong. Haha, I might pick up the 72's if they drop eventually.  

For real, Hyperposites are pretty comfortable. I chose to wear them over roshes last weekend.

Is this how the cushioning feels like in LeBrons? Not a big LeBron fan, so I never tried a pair.

Honestly, I think the grey laces are much more appealing in these over the pink ones people are buying and trying to hype up.

Are anymore of these on the horizon? I love my mints and only have the Amare's to keep them company. I need more! What does a size 13 in the SOL's run for these days? I NEED them!!

Back
Top Bottom