Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

those nyc glows look interesting, i wonder if the the tongue is white because its GITD.

knowing my luck these will only release at mercer and be bought up by the same people that bought multiple pairs of the agassis.

Came across these, didn't see them posted...

The white tongue on the Energy Glow ruined it but the scale texture is cool. Don't care that they may glow, should've been navy or dark grey.

I've already got the SOLs and Arctic Greens...so I passed on the teals. Plus I didn't like that they just recycled KD seat pleasant colors. And I'm not against pink, but the "Raspberries" that are coming out are just too much.

C'mon Nike, you can do better than this. It makes me wonder if they're going to just keep releasing random HP's, or if there is a Hyperposite 2 down the line...I doubt it though.

i might pick up the plums and a thing of white paint and make some kay yow/ think pink hyperposites. ill wait until theyre sitting at a cool $100 or less tho... not trying to spend 225, throw some paint on them and mess them up 
roll.gif

Can't do a live Ebay link but search ""

Nike Air Max Hyperposite Hyper Blue Crimson

there is a guy selling the glows with some upclose pics

heard the glows are releasing in asia soon or somewhere overseas, no word about a US release.

Last edited:
These dropping here this weekend. I havnt been in this thread for a while, anyone able to tell me the cw?

Back
Top Bottom