Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

The release date isnt mentioned anywhere in the last couple pages where the shoe is mentioned. Why wouldn't I ask the guy that has a pair of shoes? 
Keep the thread clean please. If it's not pertaining to the kicks keep it moving your wasting just as much space telling him to look as you would by simply giving him the answer.

Anyway seen the raspberries today. They are a bit bright but I'll be copping eventually I'm sure
Yet I already said:

If you don't find the answer in the thread, it is well within your grasp to search for the answer online.  Perhaps we don't know the answer go find it and tell us.  
But whatever dude, thanks for telling us since as I said we may not know.

Nike, PLEASE give us these!!! They're beautifullll
They are alright don't like how the reds are just s shade off, would rather a different color completely.  Perhaps one of the reds white instead, I would still get them for the right price.  Certainly not paying $400 for them, first digit better be a 1.

They are alright don't like how the reds are just s shade off, would rather a different color completely.  Perhaps one of the reds white instead, I would still get them for the right price.  Certainly not paying $400 for them, first digit better be a 1.

first digit for this pair is an 8 :smh: . and its a size 17 too :smh:

first digit for this pair is an 8
mean.gif
. and its a size 17 too
mean.gif
Insert Mase gif.

No sir, wouldn't even pay that for Corks.

this guy must now Amare or someone on the Knicks staff, he's got a ton of Amare PEs... Check these out. Prices are OD :smh: , but they're cool to look at

looks like they have some kind of scale print over the upper, and orange splatter on the airbag. but nike gives us those NYC GLOWS and the rootbeers :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

he has these Amares as well. pics aren't mine obviously, just taken from the link from previous post

Those Amare PE's are bananas! That away color way is way better than the one they gave us.

Last edited:
I think they kinda give off the All-Star feel, besides the real Area 72's that should of dropped, the Glows would have been perfect as an All-Star drop

this guy has great pics, hi-res of the Glows:
Those have been out in my area for about a few weeks and are still sitting on shelves. This pic may have won me over but i'm still trying to figure out the theme/pattern on this colorway..

Those have been out in my area for about a few weeks and are still sitting on shelves. This pic may have won me over but i'm still trying to figure out the theme/pattern on this colorway..

Me too man. I love em but dunno what the theme is too it. I know there called pop arts and supposdley made from inspiration of andy wharhol the musician. What to make of that i dunno

Back
Top Bottom